It is my opinion that a prolonged armed conflict would erupt in this country if the 2nd amendment was ever repealed or the right ever stripped of its citizens. That should scare anyone enough to never giving a thought to pursuing such a foolish venture. The National Rifle Association, which has endorsed Trump and is airing ads on his behalf, tweeted out support for his remarks as a call for voters to defend the Second Amendment and vote against Clinton. Get it? Let me get this straight. Trump talks about guns and Hillary feels threatened? Should we add paranoia to the list of her best qualities?
Maybe you all forgot how this country came into existence. Hint: it wasn't the Colonials hiding in their closets because all their rights were taken away. Personally, I'm a Jimmy Hoffa fan. I am referring to Hoffa's ability to stand on his own two feet and fight the status quo. Something we rarely see these days because of the political correctness phenomenon. And Hoffa was doing it as a union leader. Political correctness is not the way to go and sometimes the higher ups understand only one language. Speak and act from the heart, folks. That's why Trump is so popular and Hillary is not. (Read more below)
"Donald Trump created another firestorm on Tuesday when he seemed to suggest violence as a means of preventing Hillary Clinton from nominating judges. The Trump campaign disputed the interpretation that Trump suggested violence, saying he wanted to unify voters who support the 2nd Amendment.
"It's called the power of unification — 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power. And this year, they will be voting in record numbers, and it won't be for Hillary Clinton, it will be for Donald Trump," senior communications advisor Jason Miller said in a statement.
Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, brushed off the interpretations of suggested violence. In an interview with the NBC affiliate in Philadelphia, when asked if Trump implied violence should be used against Clinton, Pence said "of course not."
Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said in a statement Tuesday that Trump's comments were "dangerous."
"This is simple — what Trump is saying is dangerous. A person seeking to be the President of the United States should not suggest violence in any way," Mook said.
Threats against Clinton are covered by a special section of the U.S. criminal law code given her status as the wife of a former president and a major party presidential nominee.
Secret Service communications director Cathy Milhoan said to NBC News that the "Secret Service is aware of the comments," regarding Trump's remarks.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s daughter, Bernice King, wrote in a tweet that she found Trump's comments "distasteful, disturbing, dangerous."
In the 1950s our defense pacts made sense; Europe Japan and Korea were in ashes. But times have changed. These nations have grown into economic powerhouses. That the Dems and RINO establishment cling to out dated defense formulas means that they are the ones clinging to the 1950s.
The reality is that 24 of the 28 NATO nations have already walked away from NATO and its self-defense pact commitments. Trump is mere speaking the truth, the real truth, which the political establishment wants to hide. Our "partners" are free riding and we are being played for fools.
It is the left and the establishment that are clinging to the 1950s, not the Trump supporters.
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks," Trump told a crowd in Wilmington, North Carolina. "Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is I don't know."
Trump's point was simple. If Hillary were elected President, she would appoint liberal justices that could potentially put an end to the 2nd amendment. However, supporters of the 2nd amendment would defend it and that is a fact. Any other interpretation is just plain wrong. This election is simple for some folks. Keep your guns, vote for Trump!
- Stillontheroad •:"Every single time the Press in the Bag for P.I.A.P.S. throws a hissy fit melt down every time Trump sneezes is another 20,000 votes for him. GO TRUMP!! Make them squirm and make them cry and make them Melt Down so everyone can see what they are really about. Hey CNBC- How's about that endorsement from the father of the Islamofascist Gay Killer., any remarks for that? I know, stupid people hate having intelligent people interrupt their train of no thought. "
- Hilltowntrader:"I listened to Ichan's entire call; did you? He had a great deal of substance to share, on dangers of a 100% service economy, with people tweeting all day, on impact of regulations and taxes on economic vitality. On the imbalance in our defense and trade pacts. But all you heard was the twitter feed from the DNC, regurgitated by the left wing media. Your are being manipulated by the left, through selective reporting. You are better then that. Look deeper."
- john marshall Hilltowntrader • :"All I heard was what he unfortunately said. BTW, Icahn has never made anything in his life, much like Trump himself. He's a financier only."
- UBetURSweetArse • :"Just wait and see how VIOLENT the DEMS get when Trump wins... They are just going to flip out like no tomorrow!"
- Mkinthedark •:"Me thinks there's a propaganda media ops underway currently in US "jihadist" media our last homegrown terror faction. They are drowning populace with assault after assault to produce "group think" in US politics even twice now to sway prosecution by popular belief. A nation stands deceived. Deceived of many things set up ages ago. But at hand, we have a most vile onslaught of control as never seen before and the media's complicit in treachery. Can you sir please provide some light as much as needed will do. Please don't release the one's that would see nations possibly rise to immediate war if made public. We the thinking know this error was committed by our state dept but please spare us war. Thank you Sir! For risking a sure death for another, "truly There is No Greater Love to lay one's Life down for Another". We await your kind mercy release."