Accusations of the West towards Putin traditionally are based on the fact that he worked in the KGB. And therefore he is a cruel and immoral person. Putin is blamed for everything. But nobody ever accused Putin of lack of intelligence.
Any accusations against this man only emphasize his ability for quick analytical thinking and making clear and balanced political and economic decisions.
Often Western media compares this ability with the ability of a grandmaster, conducting a public chess simul. Recent developments in US economy and the West in general allow us to conclude that in this part of the assessment of Putin’s personality Western media is absolutely right.
What is the truly tragic predicament of the West and the United States, in which they find themselves? And why all the Western media and leading Western economists are silent about this, as a well guarded military secret? Let’s try to understand the essence of current economic events, in the context of the economy, setting aside the factors of morality, ethics and geopolitics.
After realizing its failure in Ukraine, the West, led by the US set out to destroy Russian economy by lowering oil prices, and accordingly gas prices as the main budget sources of export revenue in Russia and the main sources of replenishment of Russian gold reserves.
It should be noted that the main failure of the West in Ukraine is not military or political. But in the actual refusal of Putin to fund the Western project of Ukraine at the expense of the budget of Russian Federation. What makes this Western project not viable in the near and inevitable future.
Last time under president Reagan, such actions of the West’s lowering of oil prices led to ‘success’ and the collapse of USSR. But history does not repeat itself all the time. This time things are different for the West. Putin’s response to the West resembles both chess and judo, when the strength used by the enemy is used against him, but with minimal costs to the strength and resources of the defender. Putin’s real policies are not public. Therefore, Putin’s policy largely has always focused not so much on effect, but on efficiency.
Very few people understand what Putin is doing at the moment. And almost no one understands what he will do in the future. No matter how strange it may seem, but right now, Putin is selling Russian oil and gas only for physical gold.
Putin is not shouting about it all over the world. And of course, he still accepts US dollars as an intermediate means of payment. But he immediately exchanges all these dollars obtained from the sale of oil and gas for PHYSICAL GOLD!
To understand this, it is enough to look at the dynamics of growth of gold reserves of Russia and to compare this data with foreign exchange earnings of the RF coming from the sale of oil and gas over the same period. Russian_Central_Bank_Gold_Reserves
Moreover, in the third quarter the purchases by Russia of physical gold are at an all-time high, record levels. In the third quarter of this year, Russia had purchased an incredible amount of gold in the amount of 55 tons. It’s more than all the central banks of all countries of the world combined (according to official data)!Russian_Central_Bank_Gold_Reserves_Chart_6
In total, the central banks of all countries of the world have purchased 93 tons of the precious metal in the third quarter of 2014. It was the 15th consecutive quarter of net purchases of gold by Central banks. Of the 93 tonnes of gold purchases by central banks around the world during this period, the staggering volume of purchases – of 55 tons – belongs to Russia.
Not so long ago, British scientists have successfully come to the same conclusion, as was published in the Conclusion of the U.S. Geological survey a few years ago. Namely: Europe will not be able to survive without energy supply from Russia. Translated from English to any other language in the world it means: “The world will not be able to survive if oil and gas from Russia is subtracted from the global balance of energy supply”.
Thus, the Western world, built on the hegemony of the petrodollar, is in a catastrophic situation. In which it cannot survive without oil and gas supplies from Russia. And Russia is now ready to sell its oil and gas to the West only in exchange for physical gold! The twist of Putin’s game is that the mechanism for the sale of Russian energy to the West only for gold now works regardless of whether the West agrees to pay for Russian oil and gas with its artificially cheap gold, or not.
Because Russia, having a regular flow of dollars from the sale of oil and gas, in any case, will be able to convert them to gold with current gold prices, depressed by all means by the West. That is, at the price of gold, which had been artificially and meticulously lowered by the Fed and ESF many times, against artificially inflated purchasing power of the dollar through market manipulation.
Interesting fact: the suppression of gold prices by the special department of US Government – ESF (Exchange Stabilization Fund) – with the aim of stabilizing the dollar has been made into a law in the United States.
In the financial world it is accepted as a given that gold is an antidollar.
In 1971, US President Richard Nixon closed the ‘gold window’, ending the free exchange of dollars for gold, guaranteed by the US in 1944 at Bretton Woods.
In 2014, Russian President Vladimir Putin has reopened the ‘gold window’, without asking Washington’s permission.
Right now the West spends much of its efforts and resources to suppress the prices of gold and oil. Thereby, on the one hand to distort the existing economic reality in favor of the US dollar and on the other hand, to destroy the Russian economy, refusing to play the role of obedient vassal of the West.
Today assets such as gold and oil look proportionally weakened and excessively undervalued against the US dollar. It is a consequence of the enormous economic effort on the part of the West.
And now Putin sells Russian energy resources in exchange for these US dollars, artificially propped by the efforts of the West. With which he immediately buys gold, artificially devalued against the U.S. dollar by the efforts of the West itself!
There is another interesting element in Putin’s game. It’s Russian uranium. Every sixth light bulb in the USA depends on its supply. Which Russia sells to the US too, for dollars.
Thus, in exchange for Russian oil, gas and uranium, the West pays Russia with dollars, purchasing power of which is artificially inflated against oil and gold by the efforts of the West. But Putin uses these dollars only to withdraw physical gold from the West in exchange, for the price denominated in US dollars, artificially lowered by the same West.
This truly brilliant economic combination by Putin puts the West led by the United States in a position of a snake, aggressively and diligently devouring its own tail.
The idea of this economic golden trap for the West, probably originated not from Putin himself. Most likely it was the idea of Putin’s Advisor for Economic Affairs – doctor Sergey Glazyev. Otherwise why seemingly not involved in business bureaucrat Glazyev, along with many Russian businessmen, was personally included by Washington on the sanction list? The idea of an economist, doctor Glazyev was brilliantly executed by Putin, with full endorsement from his Chinese colleague – XI Jinping.
Especially interesting in this context looks the November statement of the first Deputy Chairman of Central Bank of Russia Ksenia Yudaeva, which stressed that the CBR can use the gold from its reserves to pay for imports, if need be. It is obvious that in terms of sanctions by the Western world, this statement is addressed to the BRICS countries, and first of all China. For China, Russia’s willingness to pay for goods with Western gold is very convenient. And here’s why:
China recently announced that it will cease to increase its gold and currency reserves denominated in US dollars. Considering the growing trade deficit between the US and China (the current difference is five times in favor of China), then this statement translated from the financial language reads: “China stops selling their goods for dollars”.
The world’s media chose not to notice this grandest in the recent monetary history event . The issue is not that China literally refuses to sell its goods for US dollars. China, of course, will continue to accept US dollars as an intermediate means of payment for its goods. But, having taken dollars, China will immediately get rid of them and replace with something else in the structure of its gold and currency reserves. Otherwise the statement made by the monetary authorities of China loses its meaning: “We are stopping the increase of our gold and currency reserves, denominated in US dollars.” That is, China will no longer buy United States Treasury bonds for dollars earned from trade with any countries, as they did this before.
Thus, China will replace all the dollars that it will receive for its goods not only from the US but from all over the world with something else not to increase their gold currency reserves, denominated in US dollars. And here is an interesting question: what will China replace all the trade dollars with? What currency or an asset? Analysis of the current monetary policy of China shows that most likely the dollars coming from trade, or a substantial chunk of them, China will quietly replace and de facto is already replacing with Gold.
In this aspect, the solitaire of Russian-Chinese relations is extremely successful for Moscow and Beijing. Russia buys goods from China directly for gold at its current price. While China buys Russian energy resources for gold at its current price. At this Russian-Chinese festival of life there is a place for everything: Chinese goods, Russian energy resources, and gold – as a means of mutual payment. Only US dollar has no place at this festival of life. And this is not surprising. Because the US dollar is not a Chinese product, nor a Russian energy resource. It is only an intermediate financial instrument of settlement – and an unnecessary intermediary. And it is customary to exclude unnecessary intermediaries from the interaction of two independent business partners.
It should be noted separately that the global market for physical gold is extremely small relative to the world market for physical oil supplies. And especially the world market for physical gold is microscopic compared to the entirety of world markets for physical delivery of oil, gas, uranium and goods.
Emphasis on the phrase “physical gold” is made because in exchange for its physical, not ‘paper’ energy resources, Russia is now withdrawing gold from the West, but only in its physical, not paper form. So does China, by acquiring from the West the artificially devalued physical gold as a payment for physical delivery of real products to the West.
The West’s hopes that Russia and China will accept as payment for their energy resources and goods “shitcoin” or so-called “paper gold” of various kinds also did not materialize. Russia and China are only interested in gold and only physical metal as a final means of payment.
For reference: the turnover of the market of paper gold, only of gold futures, is estimated at $360 billion per month. But physical delivery of gold is only for $280 million a month. Which makes the ratio of trade of paper gold versus physical gold: 1000 to 1.
Using the mechanism of active withdrawal from the market of one artificially lowered by the West financial asset (gold) in exchange for another artificially inflated by the West financial asset (USD), Putin has thereby started the countdown to the end of the world hegemony of petrodollar. Thus, Putin has put the West in a deadlock of the absence of any positive economic prospects.
The West can spend as much of its efforts and resources to artificially increase the purchasing power of the dollar, lower oil prices and artificially lower the purchasing power of gold. The problem of the West is that the stocks of physical gold in possession of the West are not unlimited. Therefore, the more the West devalues oil and gold against the US dollar, the faster it loses devaluing Gold from its not infinite reserves.
In this brilliantly played by Putin economic combination the physical gold is rapidly flowing to Russia, China, Brazil, Kazakhstan and India, the BRICS countries, from the reserves of the West. At the current rate of reduction of reserves of physical gold, the West simply does not have the time to do anything against Putin’s Russia until the collapse of the entire Western petrodollar world. In chess the situation in which Putin has put the West, led by the US, is called “time trouble”.
The Western world has never faced such economic events and phenomena that are happening right now. USSR rapidly sold gold during the fall of oil prices. Russia rapidly buys gold during the fall in oil prices. Thus, Russia poses a real threat to the American model of petrodollar world domination.
The main principle of world petrodollar model is allowing Western countries led by the United States to live at the expense of the labor and resources of other countries and peoples based on the role of the US currency, dominant in the global monetary system (GMS) . The role of the US dollar in the GMS is that it is the ultimate means of payment. This means that the national currency of the United States in the structure of the GMS is the ultimate asset accumulator, to exchange which to any other asset does not make sense.
What the BRICS countries, led by Russia and China, are doing now is actually changing the role and status of the US dollar in the global monetary system. From the ultimate means of payment and asset accumulation, the national currency of the USA, by the joint actions of Moscow and Beijing is turned into only an intermediate means of payment. Intended only to exchange this interim payment for another and the ulimate financial asset – gold. Thus, the US dollar actually loses its role as the ultimate means of payment and asset accumulation, yielding both of those roles to another recognized, denationalized and depoliticized monetary asset – gold.
Traditionally, the West has used two methods to eliminate the threat to the hegemony of petrodollar model in the world and the consequent excessive privileges for the West.
One of these methods – COLORED REVOLUTIONS. The second method, which is usually applied by the West, if the first fails – MILITARY AGRESSION AND BOMBING.
But in Russia’s case both of these methods are either impossible or unacceptable for the West.
Because, firstly, the population of Russia, unlike people in many other countries, does not wish to exchange their freedom and the future of their children for Western kielbasa. This is evident from the record ratings of Putin, regularly published by the leading Western rating agencies.
Personal friendship of Washington protégé Navalny with Senator McCain played for him and Washington a very negative role. Having learned this fact from the media, 98% of the Russian population now perceive Navalny only as a vassal of Washington and a traitor of Russia’s national interests. Therefore Western professionals, who have not yet lost their mind, cannot dream about any color revolution in Russia.
As for the second traditional Western way of direct military aggression, Russia is certainly not Yugoslavia, not Iraq or Libya. In any non-nuclear military operation against Russia, on the territory of Russia, the West led by the US is doomed to defeat. And the generals in the Pentagon exercising real leadership of NATO forces are aware of this.
Similarly hopeless is a nuclear war against Russia, including the concept of so-called “preventive disarming nuclear strike”. NATO is simply not technically able to strike a blow that would completely disarm the nuclear potential of Russia in all its many manifestations. A massive nuclear retaliatory strike on the enemy or a pool of enemies would be inevitable. And its total capacity will be enough for survivors to envy the dead. That is, an exchange of nuclear strikes with a country like Russia is not a solution to the looming problem of the collapse of a petrodollar world. It is in the best case, a final chord and the last point in the history of its existence. In the worst case – a nuclear winter and the demise of all life on the planet, except for the bacteria mutated from radiation.
The Western economic establishment can see and understand the essence of the situation. Leading Western economists are certainly aware of the severity of the predicament and hopelessness of the situation the Western world finds itself in, in Putin’s economic gold trap. After all, since the Bretton Woods agreements, we all know the Golden rule: “WHO HAS MORE GOLD SETS THE RULES.” But everyone in the West is silent about it. Silent because no one knows now how to get out of this situation.
If you explain to the Western public all the details of the looming economic disaster, the public will ask the supporters of a petrodollar world the most terrible questions, which will sound like this:
- How long will the West be able to buy oil and gas from Russia in exchange for physical gold?
And what will happen to the US petrodollar after the West runs out of physical gold to pay for Russian oil, gas and uranium, as well as to pay for Chinese goods?
No one in the west today can answer these seemingly simple questions.
And this is called “CHECKMAYE”, ladies and gentlemen. The game is over.
English Translation by Kristina Rus
COMMENTS UNDER THE ARTICLE:
- Pat:"Spot on article. Things I am trying to integrate from this are-one–where are the Jesuits in all this (eg–jesuit pope meeting with Putin recently–then going to visit with that two faced leader of Turkey-for what purpose). Also, about the gold- I recall that the Chinese were in Waco the day the CIA psychiatrist Muslim supposedly went on a shooting rage-conveniently to cover the payment of gold bars to China - the ruckus preventing the Chinese from testing the bars before departing - only to discover they were PLATED TITANIUM - NOT GOLD as in shades of 9-11 - the day the Chinese were to be paid on accounts due in GOLD from the basement of the trade centers - all up in smoke of some kind - but disappeared - along with all the evidence of Rumsfeld and friends wrongdoing at the office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon the same day – which leads me to think about the underground hidy holes, and the secret space program, secret Mars and Moon bases and etc…where do they all fit in to this….and then there is Alfred and Andy B. and all the time travel stuff - and the Illuminati's and their BBQ baby orgies Kevin is bravely exposing…not to mention again Rumsfeld and other Bush - whackers running amok both here and in Israel and Ukraine - and then there is the Saudi Satanists–besties of the Bushes for ages and the escalation in Afghan and Iraq they are mounting. This is not just one level chess as per very insightful picture – it is multi-level chess— at least 7 level chess going on here – making my head spin trying to even observe!"
- Rose :"My comment is in reference to points made by reader Pat regarding Waco TX and the purported transfer of Chinese gold on the day of the November 2009 massacre at Ft Hood. After reading her comments, I googled ‘Chinese gold and Waco,TX’ and the hits were retail ads for real estate located on LOST GOLD Road and BUSH’S GOLDnChicken on CHINA SPRINGS ROAD…a hoot of a coincidence but definitely not without irony especially in light of Pat’s comments
regarding the dupe of China’s ‘lost’ gold and the location of Bush II’s ranch not far from Waco. On a somber note, the Waco area has in recent times been the site of much tragedy. Months ago, I happened upon an article that featured the Waco and Sandy Hook, CT areas as connecting points on an earth-grid ley line. I am unable to offer detailed information as I have not researched the subject in depth. Ostensibly, ley lines transfer significant energy that can be harnessed for either positive or negative endeavors…could be something to this as there is no denying that these two areas have experienced profound negativity."
- Rance:"Re: Conclusion at the end of the article:
“- How long will the West be able to buy oil and gas from Russia in exchange for physical gold? And what will happen to the US petrodollar after the West runs out of physical gold to pay for Russian oil, gas and uranium, as well as to pay for Chinese goods? No one in the west today can answer these seemingly simple questions. And this is called “Checkmate”, ladies and gentlemen. The game is over.” The above conclusion is certainly true as long as we continue to play economic suicide, i.e. in this case, treat gold as money. We always have one essential problem in a real economy: how to provide for our needs. The form of money is secondary to the purpose for it.
No country is susceptible to extortion by monetary means if it can provide all it requires through the conversion of its real assets into other more necessary goods and services.
North America could provide for itself in terms of labor and resources. The glitch lies in the economic system that now depends on funny money and global control of resources through multinational corporations that convert all resources and employ all labor.
If we accept that gold is now the new money, do we also accept that the owners of the gold are our new masters?
Gold is a limited quantity. If gold is the new money, then money supply is limited and scarce and competition for it will be fierce.
Fiat currency is not limited because it is strictly notional. Nevertheless, access and ownership of it are claimed by those who control its artificial supply.
Money is potentially as abundant as our human energy to convert it into economic value, and so ought to be supplied in proportion to this energy as it is applied at any given time. As we now have it, money is scarce for the majority. As I may have said before, how can there be a shortage of something that is created out of nothing?
Whether gold is the money of choice or fiat currencies as we now have is not really the issue, is it? Isn’t the important question,”how do we facilitate the fair distribution of abundance in the world?”
How we conceive of money will play a large part in our answer. There are certainly ways and means of providing for everyone once we recognize that “money scarcity” is a CONTRIVED problem, used at present to redirect wealth and power away from real producers to those who claim it through the money system of paper assets and monetary control.
So the solution is not exactly simple, because the return of power to the people will entail the deconstruction of the corporate paradigm to a more locally accountable and manageable level. But, unless we want to see all policy directed from a world level centralized monetary authority (BRICS, BIS, IMF, doesn’t matter), or alternatively from the new owners of our homes (Russia and China?), we must get a handle on this soon.
The essential problem, as I have been shouting from the top of my tree here alone in the wilderness, is not the form of the money, but the false claims of ownership that pervade the financial system. (You will find my position on this topic in various essays at my blog.
- Rhonda :"I do admire President Putin’s intellect and strategic abilities as well as his apparent commitment to the well being of his people, his family, and his neighbors. He does seem to have the West in a precarious position. What if the world’s need or dependency on petro or gas changed, how would this be a game changer? The ability to provide the world’s energy needs is a very real power. However the wild card is how or with what these energy needs are met.
Free energy technology is real. It has been surpressed by the elite to maintain their economic power. But what if a country not only released free energy technology but became a major supplier of free energy devices? Hmmm, an interesting concept to consider.
However in the US we can be certain that the greedy psychopaths running our country would rather die than level the playing field for all and give up their power … even though they are highly likely to lose it anyway.
As to buying up gold, this is a power move. A good power move at this point but how useful is gold in the end. Gold is an illusion of power just like the dollar. It only has the value that we assign it. Gold does not sustain life. Gold is not a necessity to survival. You can’t eat it (with the exception of white power gold and your belief’s in that). How does gold sustain life? It can’t clean the air we breath or the water we drink. You can’t burn gold for heat or put it in your tank to power your car. So Gold only has the power we assign it (any esoteric uses set aside).
I still have a nagging question. If Putin has the best interest of all in mind, why hasn’t he release free energy technology? Yes, it would mean giving up his power for the good of all including the planet.
I have serious concerns about those still playing these silly power games. Yes President Putin is extremely intelligent and appears to be a strategic genius but he’s still into these silly power games for now.
Maybe it’s just a temporary means to a more harmonious end. He appears to be our best hope for a more harmonious future. I am always cautious of appearances though. I’m hoping for the best but I still have my guard up. Very interesting article. Thank you for sharing! Love, light, and blessings to all! ~ Rhonda"
- Jean :"Rhonda, I’m amazed at how readers like you are the ones making the news today. . . everyone is sharing info that the news sources I usually frequent aren’t supplying, and it seems to me that what you all are saying is so much more important. Everything you say here shows your ability to think critically about what you read. You see the possible loopholes. You ask the tough questions.
My response to your conclusion would be that perhaps Putin is well aware he is still playing 3D power games, because for the moment that is where most of the world mentally ‘lives’. I can’t imagine that he is not aware of the things you mention, but he also has to know we are in a great transition, a transition which is moving slowly because of the terrible trauma it would inflict on what is still a majority of people on the planet if it were all to happen in the blink of an eye.
We are on a positive time line, and IMO this is why none of the 3D games (false flags) the cabal is playing work anymore. As a species, we are slowly changing our thinking. The informations I’m going to publish this morning have blown me away . . . they demonstrate exactly how humanity is changing, and those of us who are more aware have to learn patience, because the rest of humanity is beginning to catch up with us!"
- Nancy C/Seattle :"It isn’t just that people are sharing news stories and are engaging in critical thinking. What’s happening is people, in varying degrees, are engaging in telepathic communication with each other on your blog. Ever notice when you’re reading a news article and a thought “pops” into your mind. Sometimes it’s a memory stirring but the thought can also be literally from outside yourself.
I’m up to Episode 90 of David WIlcock’s weekly Wisdom Teachings & am getting a solid scientific grounding on all sorts of esoteric stuff. I’m posting my notes to Episode 62, The Science of Telepathy, aired 05/19/14. I think people can watch up to 10 videos without joining so hopefully the link might work.
Episode 62 – The Science of Telepathy 05/19/14
Consciousness that we possess in our minds is actually a universal energy field and the universe itself is a living being.
You invite things in by your actions which telegraph “free will”. There’s only one of us here and we’re all sharing the same mind. Everything we do manifests in the hall of mirrors that we call reality.
– The Earth is a sentient being that reflects back to us what we are thinking and doing.
– Telepathic communication doesn’t require any special skills or tricks like meditating. It’s here. We do it, just not aware. Does not require special psychic ability at all.
– Entities out there do have an impact on our thoughts
– People staring at TV personalities, monarchs on coins, etc send energy to those people.
– Celebrities often end up as drug addicts because all of these people staring at you looking at your picture even on the cover of a magazine are sending you energy and celebrities get high on it. It’s a telepathic exchange. Doesn’t even have to be your picture. David gives example of millions focusing on him during an Art Bell show gave him an energy high.
– On the positive path we receive energy by being loving towards others and it comes in naturally from the cosmos. However, people on the negative path close off their hearts and can’t take in this energy from the cosmos. They need to get energy from others focusing on them. Reason celebrities seek out negative headlines just to stay in the limelight to get that energy.
– Negative entities feed off negative energy and if you are negative they can make things like your depression worse. OUR EMOTIONAL CHOICES SET THE FREE WILL LIMITS."
- pat:"yes-yes-Rhonda-i did not remember to add about the free energy-you are spot on–though if Niburu and the Annunaki are real - guarantee gold DOES HAVE ALL THAT VALUE AND MORE. It may be that you CAN eat, breathe, etc. gold – that its value is hidden from us sheeple is a given – but it has to have life sustaining and extending value or no one would have come here to upgrade us to mine it - not that i believe anything Sitchin says about the Sumerian tablets - he is of Tavistock – the head of the mind control snake."
- Rhonda:"Yes, yes, yes Pat :-) I do believe that monoatomic or white powered gold has real value that has been hidden from the masses by the elites and has nothing to do with monetary value. I didn’t experience what some are claiming with regard to white powder gold in that it is an anti-aging, age rewinding, wrinkle reducing miracle … and that’s unfortunate :-) But that’s not what drew me to that experience any way. I did have positive results with my ability to connect, to raise my viberation or frequency, an increase in clairabilities, and a significant leap on my spiritual path. Now maybe because I was actively seeking to improve these abilities, my sheer will and intent caused a significant advancement or the assistance of a short period (or a series of very short episodes) with white powder gold assisted in this development or maybe it was a combination. My point being that I do believe gold has a hidden value to humanity that the elites are trying to keep hidden. I don’t believe President Putin stocking up on gold is a move to keep this knowledge hidden. Although I do believe he is aware of this substance’s hidden value to humanity. I believe his stocking up on gold is a power move in this Chess game, nothing more IMO. Many blessings to you! ~ Rhonda"
- Ani says:"I don’t know if you had time to get into this blog site…I missed these myself so posting here fyixoxoxani
- esskumar:"Here is a great article on the oil price war led by Saudi Arabia against the frackers:
The high-yield-high risk junk bonds used to finance shale oil production are under threat: the article says that their collapse will be early warning of an imminent systemic crash “like canary in a coal mine.”
I feel giddy! This article is both factual and insightful. Thanks for posting this.
In some sense, it is an illustration of the basic principle of the oriental martial arts, such as judo, of which Putin is an acknowledged master, which were invented by Buddhist monks, practicing non-violence as a religious tenet as a means of self-protection in a land over-run with armed brigands. The Master simply re-directs the destructive force against the destroyer! The destroyer becomes a tool for his own destruction! Indian mythology talks of a demon who had the power of killing any body on whom he laid his hand. Lord Vishu then took the form of a beautiful lady, Mohini, who tricks the demon into laying his hand on his own head, thus causing his destruction.
This non-violent self-preservation is perhaps the strategy that has the best winning chance in the current scenario."
- Rose:"Jean, after plowing through all of the info, I have the feeling that Putin’s goal is not destruction of the West (as reputed by western officials and media ‘talking heads’) but rather promotion of what he thinks is good for Russia and her neighbors. Western world leaders could take a cue from that playbook! And what is good for Russia and her neighbors will I hope inevitably be good for us, as well"
- polyprinc4ess8 :"Today i received an unexpected floral arrangement from my Russian Daughter IN law. u see it was Thanksgiving in the states on Thursday and it is also Mothers Day in Russia so she sent me flowers just because i am her new mother in law.. This woman is a jewel and my teenage grandchildren adore her very much she and her Russian PhD parents when they found out she was marrying a man with two teenage children were so happy they shouted first thing :”Lisa, now we finally have grand children” meanwhile Lisa has one Masters degree from Moscow University and she is getting another one in London where they live now in another subject. Now u ask why i would tell u my personal family things here well i wanted u to better understand how the Russian people put such value on family and on something most of us Americans can learn from and yes they adore Putin saying he has done more for the Russian people since he came into office then anyone has ever done before him… U have all been lied to about the Russian people including Putin u see he is a leader who actually cares about his people his family and we are not used to that as Americans. We can get down on our knees and thank God for Putin because in the end he will help save us after all is said and done……Just my personal opinion on this and yes i knew he was a chess master so am i and my youngest son…….I taught both my sons who are gifted in Mathmatics at 3 years old how to play to give them something to do as these are not normal kids and u must stimulate their minds…….So i think i understand Putin pretty well….Chess teaches u all of these things are really games….."
- sharen brewer:"I can’t wait until we take the dollars away from our leaders, even if it means we have some discomfort. We might have an adjustment, but it’s better then living under these elites any day."
Leuren Moret :"GREAT ARTICLE AND THANKS FOR ALL THE EXCELLENT INFO YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING! This is a very interesting article and certainly and desperately not being talked about in the West. So as the US/UK/EU/NATO lie, snigger, mock Putin, bomb, shell, and mortar eastern Ukraine into radioactive oblivion, BRICS gets stronger and stronger without borrowing a dollar, and the western economies are dragged down into a free fall to the bottom of the economic Black Hole of Calcutta. Putin is an extremely good international chess player with patience and a will to win fairly by outsmarting the west and using their own lies, laws, and rules against them, and he is offering a golden landing to the Russian people who have been savaged in by the Jesuits/US/UK in WW I and WW II, the Bolshevik revolution, the purges, Chernobyl staged to end the Cold War, Holodomar – the horrific starvation in Ukraine that killed 5 million people and the same exact template used at the same exact time in the US to kill 7 million American farmers and their families.
I like Putin. He is competent, effective, careful, generous, and is on top of things. He is in control of himself and his country – and he is cleaning the spiders out of his jar so that Russians and the rest of the world can pursue their lives in peace and prosperity.
The annual personal income/quality of life for Russians increased last year by 11%. Pencil it out and compare that to what Obama did for Americans… he is a real traitor and psychopath who said in his own autobiography “I hate white people.”LEUREN
- Jean :"Leuren, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here! I do value them, and I also do agree with them. I’ve been watching Putin, and he isn’t a wind-up doll, a puppet. Those who have puppet masters who program them often make mistakes because they can’t think on their feet. They are not integrated human beings. Putin is able to think on his feet, he is planning ahead and so far he hasn’t made any mistakes! Just listen to him! His words remind me of many of the speeches made by the indigenous leaders years ago, who spent hours alone in contemplation.
For those interested in reading one . . . Chief Seattle speaks, “We May Be Brothers after all. We Shall See.” 1853
I feel certain that while The Saker may not yet be aware of the plans the Zionists have for Ukraine, Putin is already well aware of them all. Why else open the country to ‘foreigners’ in the government. This happened quietly in the USA, and look where we now are!
I agree that Putin knows exactly what he is doing and where he is going with this, and that his competition lives and thinks on such a low level that they can’t even begin to rise up and meet him, let alone win against him!
Again, thank you for sharing here! Your words are such a delight to us all
- Nora :"I feel ashamed I ever doubted Putin... which I did… But even through my doubt.. I have always, always pinned my hopes on Putin for a better world.. I would say that even when I had doubt.. my higher self was telling me otherwise!!!. peace and Love always, and to all.. Nora."
- moonglow482004 :"I do hope it doesn’t mean the “END GAME FOR USA."
- JeanIt will eventually be the endgame of the Corporate USA, and then we will get back to being just Americans. . . Right now, our government isn’t anything more than a corporation – and hasn’t belonged to us for a very long time ;)"
- I do hope it doesn’t mean the “END GAME FOR USA.” What is USA? It is all countries formerly controlled by England, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Italy, and more now under NATO, and more. USA is London’s enforcer. When we speak of USA AKA America we are talking about more than 200 countries that come under its control as London’s manager. Israel is obviously above US control. G20 is the steering committee, but Washington is the CEO acting on behalf and direction of the owners.
So let’s please have some more accurate language as to what the USA Corp really is, as against the physical USA. If USA corp goes down then all the countries it controls go down with it, and indeed many are now down, or going down, or right down, including the physical USA. But that is the plan any way. Putin’s recently disclosed relationship with the Vatican should have made it all very clear. There is shift happening, a massive shift and obviously Putin is the one to take the lead of the NWO, but the PTB have decided that the NWO should be more Social than a USA Corp model. They have decided to move, slowly away from the war model but in the transfer make the owners and their league richer by having cheaper labour. Then after another 200 to 500 years it will all be transferred again to what ever the decided configuration is. Round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows.
In Hindu terms we are coming out of the Age Of Kali Yuga, almost out, but that age, as all ages, are 10,000 years. 2014 is but 20.14% of an age. Aquarius is but 20%. Pisces has passed. Kali Yuga began 8,000 years before Christ!
Even the Bible and Koran tell us that life is eternal, so why get caught up on the life of a body, life is going to happen to us whether we agree or not, eternal life.
Before my mother’s body was stopped, she stopped it, we planned where she would go after that life. We spent about 6 weeks planning it. The night before she stopped that body she told me,”I have done every thing I ever wanted to do!” She was magnificent but her body looked finished. I know because I had to often dress her. About 3 weeks after she stopped that body she talked to me and told me she has got a new body exactly as we had planned. She told me all the details. She said, finally,”I am so happy!” That was 12 years ago. I have done that process with 100s of people, but only with a few still in their bodies, pre-body death.
That is the wonderful gift I have from the Creator, one of the many. I do that work free of charge unlike so many fakers. Back in Australia I was the clairvoyant for clairvoyants whom many would pay massive sums to have their future told, but I was and am always free. I just have my ideal job and I love it, low pay and all."
- :"I think what we’re seeing is the rest of the world is taking down the 1%, Federal Reserve, Cabal. It isn’t just Putin using gold to take down the Federal Reserve. Germany asked for their gold back & the New York Fed said 'NO'
Notice that last week Switzerland had a highly rigged vote (like the Scotland session vote) to re-repatriate their gold. This is a coordinated maneuver. The fact that the Swiss were even voting on it is huge. This is one area where Corporate USA’s obscene income inequality is helping us. When 6 MEMBER OF THE WALTON FAMILY HAVE AS MUCH AS THE LOWER 1/3rd OF ALL AMERICANS COMBINED, what we’re seeing is INCOME REDISTRIBUTION.
And it isn’t just Putin that is playing the judo game of using the Cabal’s greed against them. This wonderful group is doing the exact same thing Putin is doing on student debt. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-31/meet-rolling-jubilee-group-buying-tearing-student-loans
Meet “Rolling Jubilee” – The Group Buying & Tearing-Up Student Loans
Tyler Durden’s picture
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 10/31/2014 17:16 -0400
An offshoot of ‘Occupy Wall Street’ is taking the $1.2 trillion STUDENT LOAN BUBBLE, DEBT SERVITUDE DILEMMA OF AMERICA'S YOUTH into its own hands… bit by tiny bit. As The BBC reports, activist group ‘ROLLING JUBILEE’ WANTS TO "LIBERATE DEBTORS" by buying student-debt-bundled ABS on the secondary market (where they trade at significant discounts) and writing off the underlying loans. As Rolling Jubilee notes, “your debts are on sale… just not on sale to you,” until now.
Rolling Jubilee says the PROBLEM lies deep within the structure of the education system and the way that selling education as a commodity reinforces INEQUALITY.
“It is documented that they end up worse off and have no better chance of getting work than if they simply finished high school,” she says.
(…) “POLITICAL REFORMS ARE NEEDED,” he says. “We are going to see people continuing to rebel against this.”
As The BBC reports,
An activist group in the United States has been carrying out deeds that some might think the stuff of dreams – buying and cancelling other people’s student debts.
Rolling Jubilee has purchased and abolished $3.8m (£2.35m) of debt owed by 2,700 students, paying just over $100,000 (£62,000), or as it says, “pennies on the dollar”.
The campaign group, which wants to “liberate debtors”, says it takes its name from the tradition in many religions of marking a “jubilee” celebration by FREEING PEOPLE FROM DEBT.
Debts can be bought and sold in the financial marketplace. But student debt, which has spiralled to an estimated $1.2 trillion (£619bn), is not usually as available to buy as other debts, such as unpaid medical bills.
In this speculative secondary market, third parties buy debt for a fraction of its original cost and try to collect the full amount from debtors.
But these debt campaigners are BUYING DEBTS AND THEN WRITING THEM OFF.
Laura Hanna at Rolling Jubilee says the student debt situation amounts to a “BUBBLE”.
The group pulled off the deal to illustrate how cheaply the money owed can be sold on the secondary debt market, she says.
“WE WANTED TO QUESTION THE MORALITY AROUND REPAYMENT", she says.
“Your debts are on sale. They are just not on sale to you.”