- Walter Chin:"Government will deliver peace when the voters realized that the two gangs, DEM & GOP are not to be trusted to bring about peace. We need a 3-rd party to say ENOUGH OF WARS! Wars waste human lives and natural resources. YOU CAN NOT HAVE PEACE PROSPERITY WITH WAR".
- Bob Marshall:"Peace has never been in the US governments interest".
- Frank H Bryant:"Bob, it's not so much the Government but the special interests that own and run our Gov't"
- Marthe Raymond:"They ARE the government."
- Allen Brodess:"No Louise..it's the wealthy elites and those with connections to them that own and run the government... central banks owners being a prime example. Our federal reserve isn't federal at all. It's owned by bank of America, Chase, etc etc and they run the show".
- Dave Whelan:"The Lord said there will be no peace until he returns. He said they would cry for peace in the last days."
- Shelley Dunbar-Konecny:"Usually war is just a means of giving the puppet-masters what they want in exchange for their financial backing. It has no true value to the rest of us...Those who do the fighting are viewed as cannon fodder and the deaths of millions of innocent civilians are considered collateral damage. The truth and the reality of it all is very ugly, and very difficult to digest. I love this country and what it used to stand for. We need to take it back from the career politicians-turned-lobbyists who want to shred our Constitution and Bill of Rights to suit the agendas of their masters!"
- Dallis Gillum:"Therefore governments should be beaten into submission and harnessed like a plow-mule since power is all they understand".
- Roy Ryan:"Maybe it's because the banksters always end up in control of the governments."
- Richard K. Wendt:"We will not have peace until the IMF has removed and US$ removed as the main reserve currency, and gives that honor to China, who now is the biggest economy in the world. When that day arrives, we will no longer be permitted to print money out of the blue sky anymore, and that will be the end of limitless wars, as the Brits learned and many other countries."
- Larisa Elicheva:"Military complex and their associates will go out of business with peace, they don't want peace."
- Bernard Vanloon:"No peace upon earth until Rome ( the Vatican ) is destroyed, no justice upon earth until the Antichrist ( Popery ) is eliminated."
- Jeff Santos: “It is no coincidence that the century of total war coincided with the century of central banking.” One of my favorite quotes! Want or share truth? Engaged with the battle against the mainstream media? Friend or follow me." 19 Likes
- David Cutter:"The unrelenting expansion of Washington’s military role is consequently little more than a simplistic response to many diverse overseas developments that are poorly understood, most of which are not actually genuine threats to the United States. This is demonstrated by the White House decision to extend the US terrorism fight to the entire continent of Africa and also by the militarization of the ill-conceived campaign against Ebola, which was described as a “national security threat. The 14 year US "war on terror" has killed more than one million people overseas and cost more than $4 trillion. But there really is no terrorism against the United States. Before this "war," terrorism was already in decline. The US "global solution" may well have produced more terrorism worldwide than had the US simply narrowly contained the threat. Is it all a lie? Read this column by Phil Giraldi for another view: Unending War on Terror" http://tinyurl.com/owpy84g
- Galip Toker:"Well said! That's what's happening in Turkey right now!"
- Bob Marshall:"Amazingly no matter how many people the US kills they are never considered terrorist. War = Profit !!"
- Christine Johnson:"Show your support for the Iran deal and diplomacy. Stand for courage, respect and say NO to warmonger banksters. SIGN AND SHARE: (Any nationality can sign. Non-American citizens, please use 10010 as postal code).
Veto a possible congressional disapproval on Iran nuclear deal: