"Russian President Vladimir Putin Family Values"
Comments below the video:
- duck nascar:"Sweet Mother Russia."
- Velma Villar:"Makes me wish I could be Russian. Makes me wish I were Russian. Wish we did this in America."
- Dee Kobald:"Make Russia great again!! beautiful!!"
- William Dalebout:"Liberal values are over, and this is the future."
- Novak Delija:"I'ts nice to see an unbiased western documentary on Russia." 140 Likes
- untapishtim:"Russia is doing everything right. Not like the west."
- Jane Doe:"Good for Russia. Beautiful culture. Preserve it!"
- Nalie V:"Russia !!!! Save the World from that Mad US Idiots !!! Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Vietnam and Hiroshima - Nagasaki (Japan). There has to be someone to stop this massacre. Russia, the world is begging you to save it like you saved the World from Fascism in 1945!"
- Abraham Philip:"Russia consecrated unto Our Lady today strong in the Faith, stopped WW3, through the sudden defeat of Hillary & her democrats under the war crazy CIA, off course it came from Russia though not physically but spiritually."
- el lobo blanco:"I am British and moved to Russia 3 years ago because I wanted a family. I found a great, intelligent, loving, supportive woman very quickly, and we are now married and have a beautiful 18 month old daughter. Coming here was the best choice I have ever made. If you are conservative, Christian, and white then come to Russia. You will not regret it."
- Steven Moore:"You might be conservative, you might be white, but I seriously question whether you're really a christian ("... the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all." - Colossians 3:10-11)"
- Brian Tisdall:"Russian Orthodoxy always surges in popularity when democracies stumble and become weak. The greatest phenomenon in 150 years isn't the conversion to Catholicism or Orthodoxy. It is the awareness that Christianity is build upon spurious claims told in pious fables and doctored historical and biblical records."
- carocarochan:"Russia is the future, corrupt and rotten western countries can go to hell. Peace from Canada."
- Spooky MGTOW:"Bright, bright future for Russia."
- US Patriot:"The Russians & Poland are leading the world in Christianity, Freedom and Patriotism. We need to make friends with Russia---it's about time!"
- Bella Donna:"You got a Great Leader Russia. GOD Bless You."
- Edward Edwin Devasahayam:"President Putin not only making Russia happy but also making millions & billions of people all around the World happy."
- Judith Sanchez:"Putin seeks to unite the Russian federation under one faith not like in USA, where 40 thousands of sects with different ideas. It is like Muslim only Islam is allowed in Muslim countries."
- Robert Mason:"God Bless Putin. I wish our governments would stop bashing him over his morals."
- John Rambo:"A President who embraces Christ, no one can take Down President Putin. He will succeed in everything he desires. God bless those who loves him."
- Jak Beuk:"Bring it on Putin - For Millions of years beings, maybe human, will still remember you for this: the integrity that moral values bring to family life."
- PAUL's DANCING:"Well, this is not fake news. It is nice to see that even deserted children are taken care off. God will never abandon a nation that has faith in Him. (Remember that in Moscow there is a Mosque that can accommodate 10,000 Muslim Worshipers. My point is that the West has some things to learn from President Putin). With love from Canada."
- Sairf Vidi:"I'm from Portugal the most West country in Europe and I also think that Putin is like a father.. He's not nervous person like most part of politicians from America and Europe he's not a compulsive lier. Putin proves many times that he's a man of family a man of moral values. I'm sad because we don't have some one like him.. When our country was in golden years our president was like Putin.
No unemployment. No drugs. House wife kids proud to belong to that country etc etc I am right now have ashamed of my country. It is like America...only gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexuals and pedophiles. We really don't have anything that make me proud of my country. I do hate Americans in espécially fake jews. They let us in misery. People like George Soros and many others like him should die."
- H D:"These orthodox beliefs are to be greatly respected and all Americans do not dishonor the Bible. There are millions who do not embrace social norms that God forbids. You can believe that many uphold them as well.
Pres Obama did the USA a great disservice spiritually, since he doesn't know all the Bible teaches. The problem with not reading the Bible is that society doesn't know error when they hear or see it. We must all stand before the judgment seat of Christ to give an account of whether or not we obeyed God's Word. Many in the USA know that as well as anyone."
- cedar farris:"God bless Russia maintaining the Russia Orthodox Church thru Marxism/ communism, and the evils of the Bolshevik Revolution against religion. Thank God Vladimir Putin had a Christian Mom..And she quietly, had him Christened into the Church as a baby... He denounced the Bolshevik Revolution. Putin didn't need to tell Trump supporters what family values are...
But we can mutually recognize it when we see it from opposite sides of the oceans. The "democrat/ communist/ worldwide globalist Illuminati Bilderberg globalists are a revolving door of horrific evil behaviors...That look totally ugly...While the Russian Orthodox Church has a chance to promote truly good morals..And it looks gorgeous on them... . I hope they have many more happy families."
- Batch 81:"There are so many churches in Russia. It's like abc store in Hawaii. Orthodox Christians etc. The buildings were not destroyed after ww1 and 2. Communist was made in New York and exported to Russia. Thanks to Lenin and co. The point is true they love family ties. It's the fabric of society. It's what hold the country. With Christian values. Now it's being corrupted worldwide...."
- Nina Victorova:"The ratio of women to men is 1 to 1 in Russia for ages 1 to 40... you only start seeing a difference once you get to 50-70 range where these is a significant difference. men's average life expectancy is 57 and women's is 72. people get married in their 20s not their 50s.."
- Triyono Yono:"Whatever people said about Russia but I always love Russia. Russia never occupied other countries like UK, Spain,The Dutch, Portugal. I like Russia because this country has very strong faith and values in Jesus pass by Orthodox church. Russia has already proved to all the world as the strongest country."
- Kodak Retina:"Looks like the business of organized religion is profitable in modern Russia too, they live very well compared to other Russians and are not modest about it...."
- Jim A:"Great comparison of the rich living of the church father's family on "donations" and extreme poor conditions of the bigger family of adopted children!!!"
- Command_Unit:"One is a renown church family the other is an unknown foster home...I am sure they got more donations after this video..."
- Lillian Lin:"President Putin has more value than American liberals and European secular humanists !" 115 likes
- Mark Robby:"Germany use to be like this with christian crosses hanging on hospitals and school's door-post until the Rothschild Anti-Christ invaded that country recently like they did to France and Britain."
- terefe feyssa:"The love of a family, God and a country!! That is great value in this Earth. That contains everything."
- Eric adolphus:"Salute to holy Russia from Sweden, God has truly gifted you with the greatest leader on earth, it makes your European brothers happy to see Russia regain its proud history and faith. Slava Rassiya ura!"
- Lelloo:"If only something like this would happen throughout Europe..."
- Reub3:"White nationalists in the west should take note with their stupid narrative "we need to save the white race". You see these Russians. They get it. Have big families!"
- wize oldfart:"Proud to be Russian born in Australia. Agree with everything except domestic violence is never OK."
- Stanley Banks:"This is propaganda on the tenth level! This is a Narrative! Decriminalization of domestic violence!?!?! This is neoconservative editing film to demonize Russia and manipulate your mind into disliking Russia.
NBC CNN BBC CBS and every news media outlet that is owned under the corporate umbrella is unreliable propaganda programming your mind. Question everything. Neoconservative Zionist psychopathic globalist are pushing a narrative."
- Michael Mahoney:"This law does not OK violence and if anyone gets out of hand make no mistake they will be dealt with appropriately. It's just unlike In the US where hundreds of innocent people get killed by overzealous cops just for being accused of violence.
Whether the accusations are true or not. Just like all these baseless accusations of sexual harassment etc have ruined people. It's no different now than than it was in Salem calling someone a witch.
You are guilty until proven innocent - and that is if you survive . So obviously the police are the enemy - there is no question of that in any intelligent mind. They don't think - they just act !! And the fact is in the USA you are far more likely to be killed by a cop -1 in 8000 ( Blacks ) to 1 -11000 (Whites ) per interaction. vs 1 in 4 million by anyone else. That's fact ( FBI sources )"
- Ngugi Kaniaru:"The values I want my family to have, this leads to beautiful future."
- mark feick:"I am moving to Russia."
- Eileen Dover:"It is interesting that western countries see religious revival in Russia as something suspect. Why is that?"
- Hona Hona:"Eileen Dover. Because the West has become nothing but a collection of pervert societies with o faith or morals, neither respecting God nor man."
- Petros Goltsis:"It's all BS. You think USA and the West really cares about religion and women's rights? They are just using it as means of propaganda against Russia because they know people won't give a shit if they disclose the real geopolitical and geoeconomical facts to the power struggle.
All they want is the approval of the people to finally wage wars. If the US and west really cared about woman and LGBT community how come they are so tight with Saudi Arabia? Because of money and geopolitics. They really don't care about these minor matters."
- Chuki:"Fine piece of Western propaganda.They make these normal Christian ppl look like some kind of fanatical dangerous backwards bigot cult... Can't be further from the truth.For example the guy says the state shouldn't interfere with the family...the English guy starts ranting something like"and what if there is violence in the family?" .... Just complete bs! Just let these ppl alone,and take care of your favorite gays and transes before get run over by the blacks and Muslims ... Geez..."
- Norma Trimble:"After watching this, I really feel that I would love to live there. I would even give up my American citizenship. They seem to have all the values and traditions that we used to have here. Very sad for me to have to admit this. I'm so sick of all the perverts who have taken our country down the toilet."
- DGarryL:"Liberalism is corruption. It is ground in moral relativism which is a grave sin. Liberation theology is junk theology."
- jeff Honra515:"Unlike American families are degrading in moral values and materialistic".
- Kathy Bradbury:"This is the biggest threat to the globalist oligarchs. God, Morality, National identity. They like to say Christians are intolerant, but THEY are intolerant of conservatism and faith in God. I’m fed up with having their immorality shoved in my face! It is wrong for them to force their perversions on our children! We have the right to raise our children to love God, each other, the Earth and to honor the creation AS IT IS...not to glory in deconstructing everything."
- Raja Varma:"I'm Hindu from India I love Russia and I know by my Hindu scripture that Islam fully conquer Europe but not Russia and Russia was the country who conquer Islam that's was written in our scriptures and I see it was coming and I love Christian people."
- Mark Robby:"God bless the Russians and of course the great Man behind all these, the Man Putin. They must stand firm to defend their moral values that has been destroyed in the west."
- ColdWarWarriors:"Russia is the future, liberalism is dying."
- Randel Bugg:"Real Russia!! Is Awesome. We need a reawakening in America."
- joanie Waller:"I wish I was Russian today for the faith alone, I envy the return of Christ and Culture of Russia right now, I am praying for America with all of my heart for the sake of our children."
- Warren Pugh:"I'll take Putin over Clintons, Obama, Trump, Sanders and Planned Parenthood."
- Paul Williams:"High Moral standards, strong religious values, Respect for self, God, country and others, We use to have some this in our United States but lost it to greed for money and power. I am 'old school' and wish we could go back.
Russia is building their social and political power base through these values. We on the other hand are becoming weaker with no family values no respect for each other for ourselves none for God, his teachings and nothing for our children - due to this liberal left valueless culture, this will be our downfall."
- JoshSA123:"The more I learn about Russia the more eager I am to learn Russian and move there. Once you get a hang of the Alphabet it becomes easier I've heard!"
- Costa Keith:"God bless the Russians for taking a moral stand against liberalism and humanism. Let us pray that America will turn from the wickedness and decadence of liberal tolerance and return to the teachings of Christ as our Russian brethren have."
- Jack Carolan:"God bless Russia you have the best society,. The US and the west have lost all values. I hope Trump can reverse things."
- Gail Johnston:"Trump is trying. He can only take small steps because America has become so corrupt."
- Charles Heller:"Agreed Russian Orthodox Masses are beautiful. I like the way they sing the Eucharist."
- James Brien:"Thank GOD! At least one nation is proud to display and promote its CHRISTIAN heritage! Thank you , Russia!"
- Panglima Dusun:"By reviving the Christians values, Russia will make their society powerful than the liberal European. Russia be the ruler of the World very soon...."
- Nikolay Grigoryev:"Some poor translations by dateline, for example: 23:34 "And all nations will bow down before Russia" this is a direct translation but the meaning is different in Russian. Proper translation should be: "And all nations will be grateful to Russia".
In context: "It was written in holy books that I read as I was growing up, written by Father Seraphim, that Russia will come to great glory through great suffering/sacrifice. The nations of the world will see that Russia was on its knees yet rose up again. And with its beauty, joy and kindness to all(all people of the world). And all nations will be grateful to Russia."
- Delma Rae:"Putin and Putins "Russia" did not "reject" the West - they made numerable approaches for a greater relationship which America rejected time and again. The people of Russia have the right to their own religious belief.
I'm sure there are other minority religions that are free to practice as they please. The Liberal West need to learn to respect other countries and look to all the positives these values bring to the table instead of trying to force them to be what they are not."
- TEE-nuh:"I love this. My mother comes from 17 brothers and sisters here in US. Of course, it’s not encouraged to have large families anymore. So sad."
- Jørg 1:"Just love the Russian message, moral relativism is poison, finding back to family, country and Christianity is the only way for the west, hand in hand whit our Russian brothers and sisters."
- Truth is Forever:"My late husband was Russian, he told beautiful stories of "the old country" that he grew up with from his parents who lived in pre-Revolutionary Russia, and how they escaped... fascinating. President Putin is a wonderful LEADER."
- Ron Subotic:"What healthy nation in comparison with decadent (under Khazari occupation) west and particularly declining Europe."
- Costa Keith:"That is the deal we struck back during the Byzantine Empire, namely after the iconoclast controversy: if the state would defend and advance the interests of the Church and the Emperor would give reverence and homage to the faith, we would in return bestow upon the Emperor the supreme and absolute power of autokrator. That is to say, absolute and unquestioned power and authority over all temporal matters.
So long as you are the defender of the faith, you are entitled by divine right to be a despot and autocrat, but if you abandon the faith, you abandon your crown."
- Leslie Scheelar:"May God bless this anointed man. I believe he may be involved in the final conversion of RUSSIA as spoken about by the Blessed Mother at FATIMA. It may be him who will lead in some way to consecrate RUSSIA to the immaculate heart of MARY. Apparently he has made an approach to the Vatican but was not given an answer.
Pope Francis or should we say CARDINAL BORGOGLIA may be the False Prophet spoken about in revelations. He is certainly not the true pope. It is funny who GOD chooses to do his will. Apparently Mary wants the pope along with all the Bishops of the world to consecrate Russia to her immaculate Heart. She is that little Jewish girl who will crush the head of the proud Satan."
- Amy Murphy:"I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL Russian Orthodox Church, and the HIGH MORAL/FAMILY VALUES that go along with it! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ, of Latter-Day Saints.... We have the same VERY HIGH moral standards, big families, and FAMILY VALUES... I love and respect all the wonderful Russian Orthodox Christians! Other things my Church has in common with the Russian Orthodox Church - besides being Christian - are the DEEP, VERY STRONG LOVE OF GOD, FAMILY, FREEDOM AND COUNTRY... GOD, GUNS AND GOLD..."
- Андрей Карлович:"Amy Murphy, If you love the Orthodox Church you should leave your heretical ways and be baptized to be an Orthodox Christian. Mormonism has been outlawed in Russia because Russia doesn't need crazy weird religious ideas that came from the US. And no. Mormonism is totally different from Orthodoxy. We believe in the Holy Trinity as believed in the Nicene Creed."
- Con Kyros:"AMY MURPHY: The Church of Jesus Christ, of Latter-Day Saints are PERSONA NON GRATA (an unacceptable or unwelcome organization) in Greece, Serbia and Russia just to mention a few."
- Definitely Cortez:"Андрей Карлович, yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. Of COURSE the Gospel did not drop from the sky! The different books were written down by prophets and apostles of God by direction of revelation and the HolySpirit. The Russian Orthodox Church believes the words of Christ from the New Testament Correct? I am confused. All I know is that there have been tens of thousands of members of your church that gave up their lives for their faith and belief in Jesus Christ.
They number among His blessed martyrs. Christ is very clear as to who are members of His church. I sincerely believe that there will be souls of people from all Christian denominations in heaven. EVEN IF Some doctrines are not correct, THOSE errors are forgiven for those with faith in Christ, in His Atoning Sacrifice on the cross for all, who repent of their sins, be baptized in His name, and who are willing to not only live for His sake, but to give up their lives for His sake. He was very clear on this. Christ Jesus never lies.
Also, the revival in Russia is a wonderful thing. What strong and faithful people. I am so happy that Putin sets a good example as leader. Personally, I admire his strength of character, intelligence and devotion to God and to his nation. He is a brilliant strategist and has been very good for Russia. To see Christianity taking fire across Russia makes me so so happy. I really enjoyed this video. I LOVE this wonderful family.
They are a treasure. What good, strong and faithful people. We too, believe the same things they do, even though many leaders and others in my country do not. They have begun to persecute Christian belief. It is very sad, but not unexpected. Yet to be persecuted for belief in Jesus Christ IS a blessing isnt it? May God bless you and yours always.
Also, I can definitely say that we DO believe in and worship God the Father, Jesus Christ and th Holy Spirit and NO OTHER deity, name,persons, beings or entities. We believe and teach that there IS NO OTHER way to the Father, but through belief in Jesus Christ and Baptism in His name.
We teach of Christ, Worship Christ, Strive to follow Christ in our daily lives and seek to follow His example in all things. Anybody can say that we are not Christian till they are blue in the face or until the Second Coming of Christ, but it will never make it true. Being a member and familiar with ALL aspects and teachings in my church, I cannot understand why so many people insist on this fallacy, this hateful lie.
Whether they are simply repeating bad information that they were taught, but failed to research for themselves OR something else I do not know. One thing I can say is this. According to the teachings of Jesus Christ (New Testament) from HIS OWN MOUTH, Belief on His name, repentance of sins, Baptism IN His name and enduring in Faith and in following His example to the end are what is necessary to be saved in the Kingdom of God/Heaven.
This is what we believe and what we do, just as other Christian churches do. Do we have some doctrine that differs from other Christian churches, yes. Just as other Christian churches ALSO have some differing doctrines and practices. Nevertheless ALL of them, according to New Testament teachings believe and follow the teachings and instructions CRUCIAL to having the label Christian or followers of Christ.
To accuse the LDS church of being anything other than Christian flies in the face of logic, faith, truth AND the words of Jesus Himself. If you have questions, do not simply believe everything you are told. GO to the source and find out for yourself. Pray about it.
In the Book of James there is a scripture which basically says, "If any man lack Wisdom, let Him ask God (in the name of Jesus Christ) with Faith and true intent (not only to know, but to ACCEPT the answer) and God will reveal the truth of that thing by the power of the Holy Ghost." That is a promise from God, who cannot and does not lie.
I would simply say this. Ask with sincerity and faith (and NO preconceived answers) that He can and will answer. Leave the rest up to Him."
- Андрей Карлович:"Definitely Cortez, Thanks for the good laugh. I feel really bad for you. There was a very good hearted American Mormon person who thought he could impact the world and then he realized this, he was lied to regarding Mormonism
You can watch his videos here, you could see how he started from sharing Mormonism to inquiring about Orthodoxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pYfg1JeHuk
Your idea of the Holy Trinity is different from the one of the Church. LDS Church teaches that they are separate and distinct beings with the Father and Son having perfected physical bodies and the Holy Ghost having only a body of spirit.
While the three beings are physically distinct, in Mormon theology they are one in thoughts, actions, and purpose and commonly referred to collectively as the "Godhead". Also, Mormonism teaches that God the Father is the literal father of the spirits of all men and women, which existed prior to their mortal existence.
The LDS Church also believes that a Heavenly Mother exists. Further, it is believed that all humans as children of God can become exalted, inheriting all that God has, as joint-heirs with Christ, and becoming like him as a God. Lorenzo Snow is quoted as saying "As man now is God once was: As God now is, man may be."
The doctrine of the Holy Trinity came from the Seven Ecumenical Council ~ First Council of Nicaea (325) to the Second Council of Nicaea (787) ~ You are badly mistaken on this part "Doesn't the Russian Orthodox Church believe the words of Christ from the New Testament?"
Technically Russian Orthodox or Greek Orthodox or Serbian or not, we are still one Orthodox Church, we the Church is the author of the New Testament, we the Church is the entity that put together the 4 Gospels and the Epistles.
Your idea of the Holy Trinity is heretical and is close to the idea of Arianism and Nestorianism and these heresies were made anathema by the Church in 4th and the 5th centuries AD. Contrast that to when your religion was started in 1820 AD."
- Willi Martens:"Мормонам ли говорить о высоких моральных ценностях? Ты лучше изучи историю мормон. Известно, что основатель движения мормон Джозеф Смит был очень развратным человегом. Под маской им же выдуманной религии мормон, он имел гарем из 27 жен, за что и был брошен в тюрьму.
Возмущённая его развратом толпа людей, выволокла его из тюрьмы и там же во дворе тюрьмы он был убит. В Америке ортодоксальные мормоны и сегодня имеют много жен. Посморти об этом на Ю-тубе и выходи из мормонского заблуждения."
- Jesus Loves:"The LDS/Mormon church is a cult based on the hallucinations of a horny teenager , who fooled simple minded people with his fake Egyptian scrolls, which turned out to be a old Egyptian newspaper , that was used to wipe someones ass. Mormons are not Christians in any way shape or form, they are more like Zionist Israel ."
- tinker bell:"First of all, don't confuse Orthodox priests, who are married and do NOT rape children or women, with Catholic priests, who do NOT marry and rape children or women. Second of all, Russian Orthodoxy forbids pedophilia (sex with under 16 year olds). Third of all, Jewish is an ethnicity and NOT a religious and political term. There are religious AND IRRELIGIOUS Jewish people. Religious Jewish people are Judaists. So, you should have typed Judaist and NOT Jewish.
Rabbinical Judaism does NOT have priests; Priestly Judaism had priests. Rabbinical Judaism is based on Talmud and pedophile (sex with under 16 year olds) IS legal in Rabbinical Judaism; however, the minimum age is 12/13.
Priestly Judaism was based on Holy Torah and pedophilia (sex with under 16 year olds) was forbidden. Rabbinical Judaists do NOT make a deal about pedophilia because it is legal in Rabbinical Judaism.
A Rabbi is a Teacher of Talmud and NOT a priest. Fourth of all, Muslims do NOT have priests and pedophilia (sex with under 16 year olds) IS legal in Islam; there is NO minimum age, though some Imams say 9 years old is the minimum.
Muslims and Muslimahs do NOT make a big deal about pedophilia (sex with under 16 year olds) because it is legal in Islam"
- djole3005:"How old is the ORTHODOX faith?
If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther, an ex-monk of the Catholic Church, in the year 1517.
If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to re-marry.
If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560. If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582.
If you are Protestant Episcopalian, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England, founded by Samuel Senbury in the American colonies in the 17th century.
If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1606.
If you are of the Dutch Reformed Church, you recognize Michelis Jones as founder because he originated your religion in New York in 1628.
If you are a Methodist, your religion was founded by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1774.
If you are a Mormon (Latter Day Saints), Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, New York, in 1829.
If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865.
If you are Christian Scientist, you look to 1879 as the year in which your religion was born and to Mary Baker Eddy as its founder.
If you belong to one of the religious organizations known as "Church of the Nazarene, Pentecostal Gospel," "Holiness Church," or "Jehovah's Witnesses," your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men within the past hundred years.
If you are Roman Catholic, your church shared the same rich apostolic and doctrinal heritage as the Orthodox Church for the first thousand years of its history, since during the first millennium they were one and the same Church.
Lamentably, in 1054, the Pope of Rome broke away from the other four Apostolic Patriarchates (which include Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch and Jerusalem), by tampering with the Original Creed of the Church, and considering himself to be infallible. Thus your church is 1,000 years old." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirUy13Q_L8
- Me Myself and Irene:"djole3005 Yes I'm proud to be a Pentecostal and proud of my roots. Just like every other religion! It clearly shows you're not proud of your God and Jesus Christ- maybe that's what's wrong with you. I will pray for your lost soul."
- djole3005:"When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.The proud and arrogant person—“Mocker” is his name— behaves with insolent fury."