By Louis Nelson 06/09/16 : http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/fox-news-obama-hillary-clinton-fbi-224143#ixzz4BIA5yD6K Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook "President Barack Obama has guaranteed that the FBI's investigation into his former secretary of state’s private email server will be carried out without political influence, but his endorsement of Hillary Clinton Thursday resurrected the issue — for Republicans, at least. Fox News' Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen brought up the probe during Thursday’s White House press briefing, asking Press Secretary Joshua Earnest if Obama’s endorsement would trickle down and affect the Department of Justice employees involved in the investigation...." read more on the link. Russians would mention this famous phrase in such situation:"FISH SPOILS FROM THE HEAD". Give it a deep thought.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/obama-hillary-clinton-endorsement-224153#ixzz4BIBWn7Nk
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/obama-hillary-clinton-endorsement-224153
COMMENTS of the people:
- Nathan Burks:"First time a sitting President has endorsed a candidate being investigated for treason."
- Angelo Fulcinetti:"The premature endorsement wasn't an endorsement at all; it was a diversion meant to give the opposite impression of what's really going on behind the scenes. It was a move to leave the endorser "innocent" of wrongdoings tied to the data/server issue. These interviews (e.g. Chris Wallace) are carefully planted with purpose. Obama is not likely to interfere in an ongoing FBI investigation with a comment like "Sec Clinton did not put our national security at risk" when anyone following this know full well she DID -- unless he has a good reason for saying such. It was a move to goad/encourage the FBI into actually taking action and leaving him looking innocent. This saves his legacy and allows the FBI/DOJ to do their jobs.
It's all just one big political game. Don't believe what they present on the outside. Look beneath it all. Ask why, how, etc."
- Joseph Pitrov:"Obama should not be endorsing anyone while the FBI investigation is ongoing. Conflict of interest as he has sway with DOJ."
- Joseph Mei:"Big conflict of interest here. The players are always fearful of losing jobs over deals like this so you know nothing will come of the investigation now that his majesty has spoken. Also,,,can you believe sanders, flanked by reid, and speechless after his meeting with obama? He was threatened....you know that."
- Nathan Burks:"Obama endorses Hillary at app 3PM...The next day the stock market gets destroyed...How fitting."
- Dean Smallwood, Circleville:"This means only one thing ... Obama will obstruct justice and brazenly block any attempt by the FBI to indict Clinton . That's very Nixonian and he'll be skating on email-thin ice."
- Myron B. Pitts:"He'll be fine."
- Mike Austin, Cornelius, North Carolina:"He is a gutless POS and was hoping that he didn't have to pardon the email deleting bitch."
- Richard Thompson, Round Rock, Texas:"He held back because he wasn't sure he could get the DOJ and others not to bring charges against her before November. Guess he used his position and the Liberal DOJ to push it out until Hillary can pardon herself if elected. Trump/2016".
- James Pete Sowders, Cathro, Michigan:"Obama waited for all the Christians to be exterminated in Syria.....guess it saves on paperwork."
- Debbie Street, University of Delaware:"And there will be no "backlash" now? From what I've seen, Bernie supporters have lost respect for Obama over the past few years, and Warren since she endorsed Clinton yesterday. The only people who will vote for Clinton are those who call themselves "real Democrats," (hey, it's their term, not mine) and the Trump voters will be the Tea Party and die-hard Republicans. The question remains--who will the 43% of the rest of us vote for?"
- Dean Smallwood, Circleville:"Myron B. Pitts, yeah ... they take good care of ex-presidents in prison."
- Joseph Pitrov:"Do real Democrats vote for free trade, corruption,in bed with big banks, and corporations. She is definitely a globalist. The country won`t survive 1 term with her."
- Joseph Mei:"Joseph Pitrov, I agree....we are in a murky depression now. This administration was trying to keep the lid on things for the rest of this year but it's so bad that things are about to explode around Barry. The economy is in shambles and is crumbling under his feet and all the lies are coming home to roost too early to suit him. I can't think of a better person to take the fall."
- Mike Gardner:""First, Barack Obama was fully behind Hillary Clinton and more than happy to raise her spirits with cheerful out-of-the-blue phone calls during the primary season’s many low ebbs".Yup.The email 'situation' will sure get a "fair" review over at Obama's Juvenille Justice Department".
- Joseph Pitrov:"Wouldn`t surprise me. The NSA was secretly listening to us, and congress. That`s why Snowden left the country. If he would have went through official channels he would be in jail, or worse."
- Roger Ramjet:"OH please! He waited until he could fully halt the investigation into Clinton's crimes before endorsing. He didn't want the embarrassment of an indictment after throwing support behind her. Power protects power!"
- Campbell Trace:"Whoever wins this election we need action done in the first 100 days. The ONLY way we're going to get this done is if our nation's leaders problem-solve across the aisle for the sake of country unity. I went to a convention in NH in the fall held by an organization called No Labels. They're the third largest caucus in Congress!! Check 'em out: http://fortune.com/no-labels-campaign/"
- Russ Gallegher:"MY theory on why Barry Insane "waited" to endorse the Hildabeast: he had to compile blackmail dossiers on all the "independent career prosecutors" in the FBI, in case they dared to either leak the files of the investigation, or resign in protest of a non-indictment. That's just how this guy rolls."
- Baron B. Pitts:"How about this? Field a candidate who can beat Clinton on ideas rather than hope some other event will take her out and whining when it doesn't?"
- Capi Tulate:"Misogyny noted, Trump supporter".
- Ishmael Whale, Harvey Mudd College:"Obama's coattails have been somewhat lacking in 2010, 2012 and 2014. His value is in helping turnout of Democratic voters. This is going to be a "none of the above" election and Trump is going to give new meaning to that term."
- Dali Cordero, Service Entrance Personnel (SEP) at The Pavilion, Glenwood management:"Obama's legacy is attached to Hillary Clinton now. For better or worse. It's sad actually."
- Will Parent, St. Clair Shores, Michigan:"Myron B. Pitts, you mean the entire political establishment and a 500 super delegate disadvantage before the first vote was cast..Or the rigged election debates..Or announcing a winner the night before California? No media coverage for the first year?Etc.etc.etc..Save your bullshit You can sprinkle all the glitter you want on your Terd.. Fu*k Bullshit Barry, And Hillary the corporate Horse he rode in on. Death to the DNC
- John Pierce, UNCC Charlotte:"The question is... Would he feel as comfortable with Sanders, or is the fix already in?"
- Carlyle Rogers:"Obama finally admits what was clear to all who did not drink the kool-aid back in 2008: "He also expressed a tinge of regret for his bare-knuckles ’08 campaign against her — and acknowledged that she had a tougher task as a candidate because of her gender." Better late than never I suppose but again, c'est la vie."
- Gary Mowery:"I confess that I grossly underestimated Satan's ability to use the Obama regime to "fundamentally transform..." the country I grew up in. And to preside over the end, Hilliary is a worthy successor."
- Jimbob Bohannon:"Bathhouse Barry is STILL a fudge-packing fraud. I'm tired of paying for his golf. I want to pay him with the underside of my foot grinding into his face."
- Mark Traeger:"Guess Roseanne Barr is another liberal woman who doesn't vote with her vagina...Susan Sarandon said it 1st... Roseanne Barr: 'We would be so lucky' if Trump won".
Millennial women...you don't owe hil-liar-y anything...she is not a good pick as this country's 1st woman president... The title needs to go to a woman of integrity and character... Hil-liar-y just rode bills "stained" coattails".
- Jack Springer:"Well, well, well ... looks like no indictment. Clinton gets her private pardon from Obama today."
- Eileen Shaeffer:"Well played, President obama".
- Germán Ibarra, Universidad Privada Del Valle:"Sleazy Obama endorses Shillary before her case is done--he's got a major conflict of interest on his hands."
- Dean Smallwood, Circleville:"" Well played " ? Wait until he obstructs justice and blocks Clinton's indictment. I suppose you'll consider THAT "well played"
- Sam Alecto, Owner at Self-Employed:"The lying old bitch may see prison after all. For Americas sake lets hope she goes to jail. What Politico isn't covering this. White House calls FBI probe into Clinton's classified emails a 'criminal investigation'. http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3634074%2FWhite-House-calls-FBI-probe-Clinton-s-classified-emails-criminal-investigation-glee-Republicans-day-Obama-endorses-her.html&h=mAQFepilp"
- Matt Oldfield, Los Angeles, California:"I can't wait for the FBI to ask for an indictment. I look forward to Obama's sputtering and stuttering that day after endorsing Hillary."
- William Nadler, CSR at Pitney Bowes:"She pretty much killed or fired anyone with real evidence on her. If she does go down it will be because Putin really does have her emails and decides just to post them for shits and grins. That is the only scenario I see where she ends up getting indicted. He hates her which in itself should be a reason not to vote for her. You'r never going to see piece without working with the Russians, IMO. A vote for her is a vote for WAR the way I see it."
- Ryan Phelan, University of Texas San Antonio:"You think the Democrats rigged an election... you don't think they will squash any possible charges? You're living in a dream world if you think she will be indicted."
- Ingmar Kellog, Boston, Massachusetts:""She's not to be touched...understand me? She's not to be touched." BHO
I wonder what Bill and Hillary are paying him...I'm sure it's a lot."
- Christie Mayo, Clark University:"Obama endorsed Hillary. Now she is too big to jail."
- Issa Haddad, Drexel University:"Obama is a Neoliberal so of course he would back the candidate that agrees with him the most. If Sanders was POTUS, he would have embarrassed Obama in how to play politics, and proposed policies. While Obama tried to convince the GOP with Beer summits, Bernie would have gone to metaphorical war to fight for his issues."
- Myron B. Pitts:"Neoliberal is a nonsense term. I predict it dies after this cycle."
- Will Parent, St. Clair Shores, Michigan:"Myron B. Pitts,I predicted that African Americans should actually stick with someone who stood with them before it was kewl to do so..But I was wrong also allot of that going around with the Goldwater girl backers.."
- Richard Holmstedt:"Bernie Sanders' campaign blasted Crooked Hillary Clinton as "a weak frontrunner." Hilarious the socialist is not going away over the party bosses pick. Who in their right mind would vote for a sickly old lady? First Bill has to hit the trail for her, now even Obama is out there for Grandma giving speeches. Why can't she give a rally like high energy Trump, instead of having Bill and Chelsea stump for her? All we get from Crooked Hillary is tea with a few feminists? She is frail and has no stamina. A weak old lady.
Hillary. Behold the dead men walking to last week’s punishing report by the State Department’s Inspector General about her email security lapses.
Do they truly believe, in the rosy alternate universe of Hillaryland, that they can lie their way out of this? Of course, they’re relying as usual on the increasingly restive mainstream media to do their dirty work for them.
If it were a Republican in the cross-hairs, Hillary’s shocking refusal to meet with the Inspector General (who interviewed all four of the other living Secretaries of State of the past two decades) would have been the lead item flagged in screaming headlines from coast to coast. Clinton LIES, she declined through her lawyer to be interviewed for the report. Four other secretaries of state participated: John Kerry, Madeleine Albright, Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell. She now says: “everything I had to say was out there.”
But she has said she will speak to the FBI as part of a separate criminal investigation into possible security breaches related to her private server. So far she has stonewalled."
- William Nadler, CSR at Pitney Bowes:"She is not a socialist she is more of a Nazi. Used to be a Rep. She is for sure NOTE a Dem. You cant marry into that."
- Jay Garver, Heartbreak Ridge:"So in other words he couldn't care less about the criminal investigation she's under. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time he's jumped in on one side in a criminal matter".
- John Kupublic:"Sorry Mr. President, but after your full support of DWS last week, I no longer hold your endorsements in very high regard."
- Ben Fistener, Works at Retired:"Hillary has the proof Michelle is transgendered. That's all it took to make the FBI go away and garner Bathhouse Barry's endorsement. You can see Moochie's "junk" in the Ellen dance youtube...we don't know if "she's" fully-functional, but, she's hung."
- Dean Smallwood, Circleville:"Blen Butterson ... Are you aware that the Affordable Care Act will cover the surgical removal of your head from Obama's asshole ?"
- Greg Bear, Works at Accelerated Process Systems:"Blen Butterson, Hilliary is like a never ending bad dream--every time she speaks we wake up and go back to sleep."
- Roland Miller, The University of Texas at Austin:"Good and fair article. A POTUS does have power and uses it. But the bottom line is more people voted for her and she won in the STATES where the Democratic party is most reflected. There is another article that talks about the divide in both parties over here at Politico-it is a good one that describes where they are and why and which party has the best shot at fixing it IF folks want to.
Some will disagree with the writer's opinions but to be honest he is right. http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politico.com%2Fmagazine%2Fstory%2F2016%2F06%2F2016-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-democrats-race-racial-divide-213948&h=OAQFFlByB
- Jack Springer:"Are you surprised that Obama lies? Lying is part of HilLIARy's name!"
- Leroy Jackson, School of Hard Knocks, The University of Life:"And if Trump "goes after" Obama wouldn't that make Trump a RAYSISSST ?"
- Hank Wershaw, Delray Beach, Florida:"uh..oh.. Barack Obama's spokesman described the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's classified email scandal as a 'criminal investigation' on Thursday, less than an hour after the president endorsed his embattled former secretary of state to succeed him.
Josh Earnest told reporters during a White House press briefing that Obama was committed to keeping his hands off the investigation, trusting career investigators and prosecutors to follow evidence wherever it leads.
'That's what their responsibility is,' Earnest said. 'And that's why the president, when discussing this issue in each stage, has reiterated his commitment to this principle that any criminal investigation should be conducted independent of any sort of political interference.' http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3634074%2FWhite-House-calls-FBI-probe-Clinton-s-classified-emails-criminal-investigation-glee-Republicans-day-Obama-endorses-her.html%23ixzz4B87rb7kT&h=pAQHA1mIn
- Danny Smith · New York, New York:"Obama’s Growing Conflict of Interest in the Clinton E-Mail Scandal Clinton and Obama in 2012. by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY February 3, 2016 http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2Farticle%2F430706%2Fobama-hillary-clinton-email-problem&h=vAQFuJt0S
- Charles Nelson:"Since President Husssein asked CrookedHillary to be his Secretary of State, I'm wondering if she'll return the favor and ask him to be ambassador to his homeland of Zimbabwe?"
- Dot Dillon:"What a badly informed article: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/obama-hillary-clinton-endorsement-224153 California is still counting votes, 2.5 million have yet to be processed. The primary has been a total election sham and the 4th Estate regurgitate what they're told like a bunch of sheep
Although it sure has been an education for millions of Americans vote.