Hitler would be proud. He always admired the way the US eradicated the Indian population. It's what gave Hitler the idea of removing a whole race of people... He knew it could be done because America had already done it.
How can a black president (minority) let this happen, the black head of the DOJ Loretta Lynch needs to stop this! How come there are no news channels there ?
This is Treaty Land that belongs to the Native Tribes ....... NOT private land. STOP the violations to Native Treaty Rights. God bless the First Nation.
COMMENTS of the people:
- Cindy Hofer:"Change is happening now. Alternative energy is available. I stand with the protectors."
- Shanon Greever:""When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson "
- pinky pony:"Fascist pigs... two armored vehicles... a helicopter... snipers... tear gas... and hundreds of heavily armed men to remove a handful of peaceful protesters on tribal lands granted to the Indians in 1868 Treaty of Fort Laramie. Another shameful day in corporate greed America.. .and sanctioned by the US government and GOP controlled congress."
The statement continues: "The Department of Justice must send overseers immediately to ensure the protection of First Amendment rights and the safety of thousands here at Standing Rock. DOJ can no longer ignore our requests. If harm comes to any who come here to stand in solidarity with us, it is on their watch. They must step in and hold the state of North Dakota and Morton County accountable for their acts of violence against innocent, prayerful people.
The Obama administration has asked DAPL to voluntarily halt construction until the review process has been completed, but DAPL has ignored these repeated requests. By deploying law enforcement to support DAPL construction, the State of North Dakota is collaborating with Energy Transfer Partners and escalating tensions.
We need our state and federal governments to bring justice and peace to our lands, not the force of armored vehicles.
We have repeatedly seen a disproportionate response from law enforcement to water protectors’ nonviolent exercise of their constitutional rights. Today we have witnessed people praying in peace, yet attacked with pepper spray, rubber bullets, sound and concussion cannons. We urge state and federal government agencies to give this tense situation their immediate and close attention.
We also call on the thousands of water protectors who stand in solidarity with us against DAPL to remain in peace and prayer. Any act of violence hurts our cause and is not welcome here. We invite all supporters to join us in prayer that, ultimately, the right decision—the moral decision—is made to protect our people, our sacred places, our land and our resources.
We won’t step down from this fight. As peoples of this earth, we all need water. This is about our water, our rights, and our dignity as human beings."
COMMENTS of the people:
- Shanon Greever:"Unarmed people singing "Love will find away, water is our life. Surrounded by militant terrorists who are inflicting life long trauma on Women, children, & men alike. We ask for peace & love for all under the sun. We prey for the healthy constructive & conscious interactivity, unity, & creation of our Human Tribe. Though our ancestral tribes were each as large as this Gathering of Nations, the time is now to create the foundations that will stabilize what is yet to be. Love, respect, & appreciation."
- Stetsen James:"Clearly peaceful protests are not doing anything, maybe its time to take arms, carry weapons if they approach violently open fire on them. May start a war but shit that is what the american people finally need to do is to stand up regardless of the outcome. If men and women die fighting for this let them live through history as a modern revolutionist."
- Birk Albert:"No riot, peaseful protectors of tribal lands. Morton County lies. We see peaceful praying Americans protecting water source and then militarized armed tools of Big Oil private corporation who should not be there on unceded Treaty Land. #NoDAPL Go to ND. "
- amilia DM:"Thank you for protecting mother earth. Resist, resist, we love you."
- RickyLee:"Yes the militarized police thugs are terrorists, as are the ND politicians sending them in violently"
- Chauncy Gilmore:"This is a preview of why they militarize police. All Americans will face these corporate goons. We must REGARDLESS OF COLOR hang together or we certainly will hang separately."
- D Christ:L"This area should be flooded with protesters, all should be supporting the native Americans, after all we did take their land from them. We must unite, get out and support these people!"
- Brian Michael Finn:"Protester: "We are peaceful." Cops: "Yeeessss... gooood... easier for us to overpower you, yeeeessssssssss." >:D "
- Tom Hall:"Those Military Style Police where equipped by the Lord and Savior of the World Obama. Obamas Soros Puppet Government will trample on anyone who gets in there way,"
- Arapaho Sundancer:"When is the rest of America going to stand up? "
- Steven Holmes:"This is an Obama/Clinton world."
- Karenina Beltran:"Prayers for TRUE AMERICANS being evicted from their OWN LAND!!!! BROKEN TREATIES AGAIN!!!! WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER of POLICE BRUTALITY AND OPPRESSION!!!"
- Scott Hupke:"Treat people like animals. Oil companies running the country. Where is Hillary? Where is Donald? They do not care, their pockets are lined with the money from oil, corporate America. Once again we here the same song and dance " how safe it is". Lol. Give me a break... run a pipeline under the Missouri River? Stupid!!! And we vote these people in? Lol wow. Wake up! We don't need republicans, we don't need democrats! The two party system is the PARTY OF GREED! This is why we have what we have. You vote for either party you deserve what you get! I'm not wasting my vote on them. I want a party who understands the issues, the environment... a party that represents us, the people. I will vote GREEN PARTY. They can't be any worse that's for sure. I mean really, how much visual aid do you need?"
- Hawk The Jackal:"Don't they know that they will not win this one ... the white man will kill anyone that gets in the way of his oil. How about ARRESTED or FORCEFULLY REMOVED???? Regardless, oppression is OPPRESSION!!! And Western Imperialism reigns!!!"
- Truthseeker:"You see that pirate flag? They will kill you. 50 states conquered by pirates. And people have to ask what skull and bone is? Freedom, human rights, freedom of speech are all a front. They never believed in it. You are just cattle to them. All these words have twisted meaning. If you only paid attention to what is happening in the UN, you'll see."
- I Iz Vaping Now:"Heart breaking. Absolutely heart breaking. So much is lost and so many lies from the politicians. It gets harder and harder to forgive them and the big corporate big-shots that lie all the time. But in order to cleanse our own soul and keep it right, forgive we must. It is just really hard to do that!"
- Lawrence Marshall:"They never ceded their lands! You simply live on stolen and occupied turf, and the genocide operated to murder 30 million native peoples or more and still counting, to the Nazis 6 million Jews. Go figure that out if you ever learned how to count. OH and I am a "white man" of excessive privilege and a hella bad attitude toward the pig boy riot cops. The colonizer white anglos are the savages. We are in a hella big mess here, the problems that as oppressors of all that we touch, we can never really know what the truth is concerning genocide and insanity, but just let me say, minions are minions, because they can no longer think for themselves! Got a brain? Know how to read? I don't care! You can die with the rest of us. Happy hunting!"
- OCSilverandBlack:"That beige personnel carrier used by law enforcement has an audio pulse weapon (mounted on the roof) used for crowd control. It is not shown raised in this video but you can see stills of it on the other news sites. Point is those things are no joke." https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/oct/27/north-dakota-access-pipeline-police-protesters-live-updates https://youtu.be/sf9jC0T010s"
Contact us email@example.com
Dakota access pipeline protesters defy law enforcement officers who are trying to force them from a camp. Photograph: James MacPherson/AP