Retired [Lt. Gen] Michael Flynn, one of Donald Trump’s senior foreign policy advisers responded to the claim made by Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook that Russian intelligence agencies were behind the Democratic National Committee hack that exposed tens of thousands of staffers’ emails. 'The corrupt Democratic machine will do and say anything to get #NeverHillary into power. "This is a new low," Flynn tweeted, sharing a link to a tweet from user Saint Bibiana who wrote '>CNN implicated "The USSR is to blame!" … Not anymore, JEWS. Not anymore.'"
Flynn, who spoke at the Republican National Convention last week, deleted the Tweet and issued an apology hours after posting it, saying it was “a mistake” and that he only meant to share the CNN video.
It seems Trump will actually gain votes on this news of an innocent error. This general was saying that since the DNC had their servers hacked where they were going to challenge Bernie's religion, they now have to divert the attention away from what was in the emails to blame somebody for the hack irrespective that no one on the DNC or Hillary's team is denying the veracity of the emails.
This election is a referendum on the residual political power of white resentment.
"When racism is "mainstream", anti-semitism isn't far behind." That will become a legitimate feature of right-wing as they gain more prominence.
The hard Right feels that the Zionists, and their partners in Hollywood and the media are exploiting the themes of multi-culturalism, sexual equality and gun safety to undermine national sovereignty and Western society, weaken the moral fiber of societies, disarm patriots and foist an international New World Order on populations.
The hard Left feel the Zionists continue to push the US into endless wars on behalf of Israel and the military industrial complex, and promote trade deals that punish the working classes for the benefit of financial elites.
There is such a strong confluence between the hard Left and Right wings...
The Washington Post, and many other national media outlets, had said that Trump was vetting Flynn, a registered Democrat (according to Stars and Stripes) who has harshly criticized Hillary Clinton, as a possible VP choice for Trump. Trump picked Indiana Gov. Mike Pence instead, but he gave Flynn a prime speaking slot on the first night of the convention, which was focused on safety issues.
Flynn delivered a fiery speech pushing Trump's candidacy and criticizing Hillary Clinton and President Obama, who appointed him to the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon's main spy service, in 2012.
"We are tired of Obama’s empty speeches and his misguided rhetoric," Flynn said. "This, this has caused the world to have no respect for America’s word, nor does it fear our might."
Flynn criticized "political correctness" and debates over transgender bathrooms.
"My God, war is not about bathrooms. War is not about political correctness or words that are meaningless. War is about winning.
"My message to you is very clear: Wake up, America! There is no substitute for American leadership and exceptionalism."
Flynn punctuated his speech by pausing to lead the crowd in chants of "U-S-A! U-S-A!" adding, "Get fired up! This is about our country."
The former Army intelligence officer left the Obama administration after clashing with top officials in 2014. Since then, he has publicly criticized the White House strategy for fighting militant groups.
Flynn’s views align closely with Trump’s attacks on radical Islam.
Retired Lt. General Michael Flynn, a senior adviser to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, was a guest on Friday’s Breitbart News Daily, where SiriusXM host Matt Boyle asked why a number of longtime Democrats, including Flynn himself, are supporting Donald Trump for president.
“First of all, I think Donald Trump is the leader that our country needs right now,” Flynn declared. “We have such a deficit of leadership in this country.”
“On the question of the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party talks about this progressive movement, actually they’ve been talking about it for a long time,” he continued. “All ‘progressive’ is, it’s a politically correct term for socialism.”
Flynn explained why some lifelong Democrats have grown disillusioned with the progressive vision:
"As a kid growing up in a small town up in the state of Rhode Island, which is about 99 percent Democrat, I can tell you there’s a lot of people up in my hometown that are lifelong Democrats, that are whispering to me, “Hey, I’m voting for Trump.”
I think that there is such a movement in this country right now, away from the nonsense of what we see in this quote-unquote “progressive” movement, towards what I think people really want, is leadership, and that’s what Donald Trump offers. He offers a big strategic vision.
And in his statement “Make America Great Again,” that is essentially the essence of what people want. They want this country to be the world leader, to be seen and not be embarrassed by what’s going on, particularly what’s going on in recent days in places like Charlotte, and these attacks in New York, and New Jersey, and Minnesota. I mean, my God, how much do we have to put up with?
And frankly, the Democrats have really caused our country to go in a direction that it’s unrecognizable to me.
Boyle asked what Flynn would say to prospective “Trumpocrats” on the fence about voting for Trump instead of Hillary Clinton, perhaps intimidated by the social stigma attached to such a defection. Flynn said the big differences between the two were leadership, as he already discussed, and “accountability and responsibility”:
Donald Trump is a guy who takes responsibility for all of his actions. Over his many, many years of creating, really, a great company, he has signed more paychecks on the front than Hillary Clinton has ever. I mean, she signs paychecks on the back. He signs them on the front.
Donald Trump takes responsibility for the things he does. He has built organizations. He has tapped into a deeply underappreciated segment of America – a large segment, millions and millions, tens of millions of people, that feel underappreciated by the bubble of Washington, D.C.
Hillary Clinton represents three, maybe four decades of the status quo that our country has had. And look at what we ended up with. Look at what we have right now. I mean, there’s so many negatives because of the political class of this system, and we need enormous change.
That’s what this election represents. This is a change election. Donald Trump is a leader that has stepped into the role, and I’m telling you, our country is lucky that he has stepped in it.
So for the Trumpocrats, or for, really, independents and anybody else that’s out there listening, I would tell you, take a hard look if you haven’t decided yet. I will tell you, Donald Trump is not about just the next four years. This is not what Donald Trump believes in. Donald Trump is about the next forty, or about the next four hundredyears.
This country has got to get back on a track of economic development, economic improvement. We’ve got to get our national security back in tack. We have got to get ourselves back on the podium, or the dais, where we’re getting a gold medal.
This is about leadership, American leadership and American patriotism that has to be returned to who we are, and what we are as a country. We should not be afraid of what our country was built upon, which is our Constitution, a Judeo-Christian set of principles and values and law. My God, the rule of law, the breakdown of the rule of law, and you have people like Hillary Clinton that is supporting these groups that are attacking our rule of law.
I’m on my soapbox right now, and I’m sorry, but you’re gonna see, and you’re gonna hear, words like, “Donald Trump’s dangerous,” “Donald Trump’s a racist.” But you know who the racists are? The racists are those in the progressive movement. The dangerous elements are those in the progressive movement, those that want to change this country into something that it is not, something that it was never created to be.
And Donald Trump sees that. I see that. Let me tell you, millions, millions and millions, of Americans see that for what it is. And that’s why I think that people are coming over to sort of the Trump Train, or the Trumpocrat Machine, or whatever you want to call it – because we need to get leadership back into the White House. We have such a deficit right now, and it’s a real tragedy for our country.
Boyle quoted Andrew Stein, former New York City Council president and eminent Trumpocrat, who explained in a Wall Street Journal op-ed this week, why he would be voting Republican for the first time:
Donald Trump is no racist. On the contrary, he offers the best hope for rebuilding our inner cities, and creating better education and jobs for those trapped in poverty, and lacking hope.
When a hurricane devastated Puerto Rico in 1984, I asked Mr. Trump to provide a 727 airliner to bring critical supplies to the island. He did so and without publicity. I asked him to rebuild the Wollman Skating Rink in Central Park because the city couldn’t complete it in 10 years. Mr. Trump did it in under six months and under budget.”
Flynn agreed with Boyle that Stein’s testimonial painted Trump as a “post-partisan who is just about solving problems.”
“Thank you for highlighting what’s written in some of these other media outlets because the American public would never hear about them,” said Flynn. “They’ll never hear about them unless you guys talk about them, unless your station talks about them, honest to God – because some of this stuff gets hidden.”
Flynn concluded, “The mainstream media will take stories like that and never, never talk about them, and that’s a disservice to the American public.”
There's a TRUMPNADO on the horizon and it's headed the right way.
- oldnorthman :"Know why Trump is correct when he declares that he knows more about ISIS than the generals do? Note how this Major General is introduced, retired. Obama got rid of every competent military mind in the Pentagon. The only commanders left are political idiots. A third grade teacher knows more about ISIS than they do."
- Kintbury :"I have said the same thing for months. They are the political kiss-@$$e$ who are left over and I could do a better job. If Hillary thinks she would be a good President because she was married to one then, I should know how to lead in battle as a military wife. She cannot use her time as a senator or Secretary of State because she screwed up everything she touched."
- Deplorable Chris P. Bacon:"When all is said and done...when all the rhetoric...all the hyperbole...all the "issues" are set aside this election comes down to one basic principle:If you favor globalism, vote Clinton. If you favor a sovereign United States of America, vote Trump. Everything else is just noise."
- FauxScienceSlayer :""Divide & Conquer, the Left/Right Fraud" a ten min Corbett Report on YouTube...
Earth's ruling Demonic Warlords monopolized major industry, the political puppet and parrot press theater, ruling the sheeple by deception."
- Ellen Bell Sari Thackner:"I must admit that I was bewildered last fall when he started attacking the GOP Neocon establishment--until I put myself to studying more about them and where they came from. The Neocons invaded the GOP back in the 1970s and here's the kicker--THEY CAME FROM THE DEMS. Two of the most prominent Republican Neocons were the very hawkish Wolfowitz and Perle--and they started off working for Democrat Sen. Henry "Scoop" Jackson. They were sent to the GOP to subvert it to globalist purposes - they had already converted the Dems with lots of money by that time.James Paul Warburg (of the international banking family) addressed Congress in 1950 and said: "We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”
They had already been working on it for some time but this was an open declaration of intent. Apparently, it did not go over well with many members of the Congress at the time."
- KJinAZ :"What even most Republican voters fail to understand is that they are playing along with this destruction of our society. The enemy from within is just as much Republican, as it is Democrat."
- Ellen Bell KJinAZ:"Not quite. The globalists have ALL of the Dems and only part of the GOP--the RINOs. There are still some patriots among the GOP."
- theprideofpit KJinAZ:"This ... they've really done a great job at division ... it's palpable ... I DEPLORE Hillary, but I fear nothing will change with Trump as President ... just more global empire building disguised as a war against an ideal we helped propagate and then unabashedly entrenched ... with a very thin veil."
- Cat theprideofpit:"That's where you're wrong friend..TRUMP will repair the damage from the last 8 years of the Obamination we call a POTUS. Hillary wants to continue the Obozo Legacy…America won't survive it. The ONLY choice for any true Patriot is President TRUMP/SAFETY/PROSPERITY."
- theprideofpit Cat:"Listen, I'm not rooting against him. I sincerely hope you're correct. But if it's just more centralized government and he ends up answering to the same handlers as the Democreeps the last umpteen years, then I think it's fair to say the game is rigged, no?"
- ronald york theprideofpit:"He is not bought and paid for like Hilary .... the elitist have moved from the republican party to the democrat party. We are all seeing the elitist Rhinos jumping ship to Hilary..... that answers all the questions right there. who is owned and who is not..... Hilary is certainly owned and owes a lot of favores."
- theprideofpit ronald york:"I agree. There is a chance with Trump. You'll forgive me if history doesn't leave me overly optimistic ... I really hope you can at least concede that point. Again, we are on the same side here ... I just don't have a lot of faith in the man behind the curtain so to speak ... if Trump truly rocks the boat (as I hope he does) those demo backing overlords (who are EXTREMELY powerful) will eliminate him. However, if he truly and successfully breaks us out of this circle then HOORAY. My vote will have meant more than ever before and I will be actually proud."
- Giorno:"Hillary Clinton also supports terrorism according to the Egyptian president:
Everyone knows Obama and Hillary created ISIS from Al Qaeda and that was what Benghazi was all about (arming ISIS). Our president and this disgusting POS are both the primary terrorists in the world today.
Putin keeps warning Americans to reign in this POS or else. However, Obama keeps poking a stick in the Russian bear's eyes... this is going to end very badly for the USA unless someone removes Obama very soon."
- localnet :"I will trust el Sisi any day over Obama or this administration. Same goes for the guy running Jordan, King what;s his name.... ;-) I am ashamed to say I was in the US Navy, Corpsman... Kind of says it all."
- N1N9TEEN localnet:"King Abdullah. Jordan is the last stable country in the ME that has a competent leader."
- islamroastschildren Giorno:"Oblamer and Hil-LIAR-y both, FUNDED the hounds of ISIS and acted unilaterally in LIBYA to murder GADAFFY without sufficient 'immediate cause'.
Their dual bungling has 'lost' LIBYA to the Jihad AND their RETREAT from IRAQ has enabled the rise of the many Sunni-inspired Jihadi factions to slaughter almost 500,000 people in the area that the U.S. ARMY and MARINES would have been able to keep pacified after the Bush/Petraeus victory there of 2008.
The CONTINUOUS and INSUFFERABLE INCOMPETENCY, fueled by the UTTER FANTASY that ISLAM is, somehow, some sort of legitimate 'RELIGION', if by 'RELIGION' you mean 'VILE, TOTALITARIAN, MURDER-SUICIDE, MISOGYNISTIC, INTIMIDATION, SUPREMACY, HATE CULT from HELL, drives the DELUDED STATE DEPARTMENT on its serial and continuous POLICIES of RELENTLESS FAILURE ever since World War 2, when ISLAM should have been TERMINATED just as Gen MacArthur terminated the similar Japanese cult of Shinto Emperor Worship in 1945."
- Roman Marquez "Islam is not a religion, religions don't have their own government, Islam is a theocracy."
- Killary Sux:"Democraps, the party of: The KKK, slavery, welfare, socialism, racism, and discrimination."
- islamroastschildren:"ALL BLM are Demons and dead-ender anarchists. The Hispanic gang-bangers have a much brighter Future in America than sucker BLMs if Hil-LIAR-y wins."
- Stuck_in_Ca√→ :"Seriously! Let's elect another president who sides with people jumping on and destroying people and their property."
-Crewjobs the Deplorable :"Only one candidate supports our police officers, armed services members and veterans and that is Donald J Trump."
- newenglandsun:"The more I read these articles about how different people are turning over to Trump away from the established elite, the more I am beginning to wonder as to whether or not these polls showing the race is close are reliable..."
- Bimbo Dickins Le Hunt:"And don't forget social media. Trump is wearing her ass out there as well.http://www.thegatewaypundit.co..."
- MAGA! newenglandsun:"I know not one person who approves of Obama. Not one. Nor do I know one person who openly admits to supporting Clinton. They must only poll people working in their office and on condition of job security."
- michael reems:"Everyone I speak with are voting Trump, who the hell is voting for her? I know of none personally."
- delainey ConservativeLady:"Trump needs to clean house in Washington. That starts with voters."
- Bitter Klingon ✓ᴰᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ:"Several democrats in my family are voting for Trump because they cannot believe what's happened to the democrat party they grew up with. I bet there are millions more like them, and they are not showing up on anybody's poll."
- bluidevil:"The anger and despisment towards Hillary goes far deeper than the election.Just review the 48 year history of the terrible hate filled things she has plotted,schemed, and done to other Americans. She is the daughter of Lucifer. If not Lucifer-incarnate!"
- Ellen Bell bluidevil:"Well, of course she is. Her beloved Saul Alinsky dedicated his book, "Rules for Radicals" to Lucifer. Notice that she doesn't even make any pretense that she is a Christian anymore."
- dan :"I'd love to see her on trial. Can you imagine how many people that would gladly open up and spill the beans about her? And wouldn't it be a gas to see her choking during her testimony!"
- DoruSlinger✓ᵀᴿᵁᴹᴾ:"Hillary the narcissist sociopath has sold, continues to sell and will sell out America for both personal gain and to justify her morbid inner self."
- David James :"Trump talks 'with' Americans, hillary talks 'down to' Americans. Lectures and scolds them, too."
- Old man:"Hillary claims to be a "progressive." Flynn hit it on the head: progressivism is a Political Correct term for socialism. Enough said. Trump 2016!"
- Eric H:"The main thing I see when looking at Trump's history versus Hillary's is that he's willing to work with anybody and everybody while Hillary is a vindictive, "my way or the highway" type of person who seems incapable of working with those who may disagree with her."
- Brian The Punter:"Trumps a problem solver, Obama/Hillary problem creators.. 8 trillion in debt with Bush, do to a unconstitutional war... 20 trillion in debt because Obama is a inept fool who got scammed by the banking cartel. We cannot afford Hillary she will turn the USA into a lawless, poverty stricken Venezuela clone."
- Doctor Who?:"Hillary and Huma, together with Obama, are actively bringing the Trojan Horse within the gates."
- fahgettaboudit.. FauxScienceSlayer:""Hillary supports Groups That Are Attacking Our Rule of Law’". Hillary seems to have done that her Entire LIFE!"
- Piled High and Deep:"The Clintons are an anathema to the rule of law!!!"
- bungalena Piled High and Deep:"The Clintons are anathema to decency and honesty."
- Alexandra:"There is only one Law and Order candidate and that is Trump. If you want chaos on your streets.....by all means vote for Hilary."
- Rog:"We ALL know that Hillary should have been charged for breaking the rules of National Security yet she faced nothing more than a little embarrassment while basically being told that she was above the law!!Now, the dots are being connected that show she ran a CASINO with our country's interests and she leaves NO DOUBT THAT SHE WILL PUT HER OWN ABOVE OURS WHEN SHE STANDS TO GAIN FROM IT! HOW CAN ANYONE VOTE FOR THIS LYING, CORRUPT WOMAN?? SHE TRULY SEES HERSELF AS BEING ABOVE THE LAW!
In Trump’s administration, he will hold EVERYONE EQUALLY accountable under the law! She proudly proclaims she fights for women but ask all those women she destroyed because they screwed her husband, which she couldn't keep at home from or he raped! Hillary is a hypocrite, plain and simple...FACT! She talks about rebuilding infrastructure but where is the 683 BILLION her boss spent on "shovel ready" projects? What, did she forget about three quarters of a TRILLION of OUR DOLLARS? Get on the Bandwagon guys!!"
- Wow:"If you favor progressive, socialism/ communism. Lawlessness, rioting in the streets, and a candidate that supports this: vote for the Good Buy of America. If you want the sovereign nation of the United States of America back: Vote Trump 2016!"
- delainey:"I live in a county chock full of Neo Cons and they are bitter over Jeb not getting the nod. This county has not had a Dem in any Govt office since 1973, truth. These people can't see past 1959 and think America can return to that era. So difficult to make them understand that if Trump is not elected, our country is finished, forever."
- Ben The Amazing Deplorable:"Lifelong registered Democrat Lt. General Michael Flynn, I, a civilian and moderate Libertarian, salute you from the deplorable side of things, it is not a question about political affiliation at this point, it is a question about the country, and Trump is the answer right now."
- DJTWILLWIN:"If Trump should lose I would say its because of the MSM. All the great things he has done over the years they never ever talk about! They only talk about mistakes he makes!"
- JohnFul:"Will Granny Mao wear the sheet and hoodie she inherited from her beloved mentor KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd to the Debates, or does she only wear them to klan/DNC meetings?"
- Esther7779:"Donald Trump is Pro-life and a professing Christian, that alone is enough to make him dangerous in the minds of the progressives."
- MAGA! :"He is in reality neither of those things. But he will fix the foreign invasion, trade, and turn the supreme court back to the Constitution, which is actually what a president is suppose to do, The federal government was given four enumerated powers. Except for post offices and patents, no more."
- Liberty Belle:"The liberals are consistent in attacking the rule of law, starting with the Constitution, State and local laws,"
- DTOM-✓✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ:"Democratic Election Warning! The (NDI) National Deplorables Institute has just issued its November forecast: A Major Landslide with a calculated magnitude of 10 on the political Richter scale is inevitable affecting the entire U.S. for decades to come. It will politically bury all crooked Clinton supporters. All crooked Clinton supporters are urged to take immediate cover by permanently leaving the country ASAP. That is all..."
- Roger Lepus :"Trump IS dangerous, to Liberal /Progressive Democrats. He has opened the eyes of a lot of voters, many of who WERE Democrats. The balkanization of the voters, which was part of the Democrat playbook is failing. Hillary and her campaign are hysterical."
- mrca taxman:"70% of those arrested rioting in Charlotte are from OUT OF STATE. Gee, now who do you think bused them in? No benefit for Trump. Hillary's pantsuit prints are all over this with her puppet master Soros who did the same in Ferguson."
- kamenetz:"Everyone #NeverHilda is welcome, trumpocrats, former cruzbots (me), and even never trumpets (provided you're on the train and stay there). We have to overpower the fraud, Soros' thugs, and just dumb demonRATS."
- MAGA!:"Post partisan, pro Constitution sounds great to me. When are we going to get our republic form of government back? When is the supreme court going to be the weakest of the three branches again?Because they definitely need a Constitutional adjustment! When are the states alone going to pay federal tax, and alone tax people and business, and have sovereignty within their borders?
When are the counties going to have their sovereignty back so the people are no longer afraid of their government but coworkers with it!
Damn centralized governments that take and take and only conditionally give when they can take some more! That's not what our federal government was ever created to be!"
- SVCons✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ:"That's 'cuz rule of law and Democrats don't mix, As any trip through downtown Downtown Detroit can tell you... #Trump/Pence 2016"
- Wakeup!:"Hillary will probably use her experience in gov't to show that Trump is a novice and that he's gonna cause global havoc. Trump has to expose all of Hillary's dirty secrets all the pay to play, the cocaine connection with the Bush family, that she's bought and sold at the debates. If people are too dumb to see how evil she is and becomes Prez then this country's gonna go Civil War 2.0 or at the very least secession."
- Matthew Newgarden:"Hillary Clinton is trying to succeed Obama as the "Alinskyite balkanizer" in chief."
- Rodrigo de Vivar :"Hillary Clinton is the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse; Death, Destruction, Famine, Corruption. Just ask Haiti, for one example."
- charles_1:"Democrats have gone full liberal where there is no rule of law. There is only rule of 'feelings' and only certain peoples feelings matters. The CPUSA has become the Democrat Party with tentacles of RINO's."
- MAGA!:" Socialism is just communism's wrapping paper. Al-Qaeda is the wrapping paper for Isis. And people like McCain and Obama think we are so damn stupid, we cant perceive it. These entities aren't a moderate version the "extreme." They are the same, one coated with sugar to assist in acceptance, Until the real deal can be established."
- Baba Ganoush:"Your analysis is correct, the political ruling class and their cronies the MSM are trying anything they can to throw Trump under the bus. The rest of America is cheering what and how he says he will work to make this country better. Hillary talks about the taxes on the middle class she will impose, the excise tax on homes, except her's. This is why people don't like her. More of the same old tax and spend into oblivion."
- Sari Thackner:"Roger: I'm rock solid behind Trump for standing up to our worthless, Repubtard elitists/establishmentists. And have been since he came forward to FIGHT FOR ME...after suffering through the dreadful, 7-plus years of Obomo! (When no other Republican would! Then came the final insult of that f%#k, Speaker Ryan rolling over and signing the DEMONCRAT Omnibus Bill!) And I never watched even once, his TV shows where I guess he'd fire people."
- cleo48 :"TRUMP MUST SIMPLY POINT OUT THESE FIVE FACTS: (None have anything to do with her health).
Hillary's PLEDGES. (not MY words)
1. She has publically threatened to declare amnesty for 20~30 million illegal
foreign nationals in 100 days.
2. She has threatened 1.3 Trillion in new taxes on top of a 20 trillion debt.
3. She has threatened to continue a wide open southern border for criminals
terrorists and welfare seekers non-stop.
4. She has threatened to import another million jihadists to be resettled all over the nation.
5. She fully supports the continuation of the H1-b program where American workers are replaced with
foreign nationals with tax paid salary subsidies.
There isn't a single item here that isn't a threat to the entire nation. These facts alone
will bring her down."
- Kintbury cleo48 :"I asked Trump to point out that not only did her husband sign NAFTA and send jobs out of the country, she became the Senator of the Punjab and brought foreign workers here to take what jobs were left. She now wants to increase H1-B visas. You cannot make this stuff up."
- Sharon Mahart Piled High and Deep:"Eventually, disregarding America, Americans, our culture, our faith, our values, and our laws HAS to resonate with even the bluest-hearted liberals, right? Donald and the Deplorables 2016!"
- Cat Sharon Mahart:"I love General Flynn and I'm grateful he's fighting with TRUMP in the trenches to save America. WE cannot let HER win. #MAGA!"
- localnet :"Hillary carries a satchel, Trump carries a pen. Enough said."
- Weedhopper :"She's a globalist who is and will continue selling out America! Anyone voting for Hillary must be part of the elite or the extremely stupid."
- Wow:"I loved it when he said Trump is a leader. That Trump signs the front of a check, and Hillary is only capable of signing the back of a check...we get what he means.
We are fed up with the lawlessness going on in this country, and Hillary supports the rioting groups. "Progressive"=Socialism, and I am fed up PC, if you see something say something. I am not a racist, or Islamophobic if I say...um, yeah there's a person with knife, rifle, or bomb heading toward a gay night club.
We need to make America great again, and Trump is the one to do it.
The world is laughing over the lack of leadership under the Obama administration.
Hillary is just like Obama, and we can't let her destroy our country any further. We need our country back. I want to be on that dais with the gold medal standard America has always represented."
- Patty Daniel Sealy:"As much as the Democrats scream that we are racists it couldn't be further from the truth. Being a white woman I have black co-workers that I admire and black friends as well. We are being called racists along with Trump because we believe in the sovereignty of our country and the enforcement of our immigration laws. This protects all American citizens. That is not racist."
- fird Cat :"Young people are rejecting Hillary Clinton and her leader, Barack Hussein Obama. Trump has cut through political double-speak and this has exposed Granny Seizure fully. Her record is an abomination of failure. She has literally accomplished NOTHING. Granny Diazepam IS the essence of double-speak:
- decries foreign influence, then takes money from foreigners;
- claims she fights for women, then enables a rapist husband;
- proud of her SOS work, then can't name an accomplishment;
- opposes right to work, then threatens union jobs;
- says she's poor, then makes millions giving short "speeches";
- declares she's healthy, then keels over;
- labels Trump sexist, then goes home to an intern diddler;
- states she got shot at, then takes flowers from children;
- brags about hard campaigning, then disappears for days;
- tells MSM she knows classification, then tells FBI she don't;
... so many more ...."
- Daniel Sealy :"You know, I saw something today that made me so happy. My significant other thinks all blackTrump supporters are either ignorant (that's supposed to be me) or racist (white Trump supporters). We were in a strip mall parking lot where we met for lunch. While we dined, my friend's battery died because he left his lights on. I pulled up in front of his truck to let him jump my car off. Now we are in Mobile, AL. This middle aged (white haired) white man, carrying a big Trump/Pence sign, saw us and he jumped in to help. He ran to his truck and got this powerful little device and put it on my friend's huge GMC truck and it started right up. I told my friend - that's a good man!! He's a Trump supporter and I gave the man a thumbs up and said Go Trump!! He was just as surprised as my friend was. He thought white Trump supporters were racist but this was just a nice human being. I think that white guy was surprised that I was that openly enthusiastic about Trump. He is the man of the hour for All Americans!!"
Based on the following links: