- chrisforester777:"VOTE AGAINST THE CANDIDATE WHO'S ABOVE THE LAW!" 88 Likes...
So if I get a speeding ticket and I didn't intend to go over the speed limit I don't have to pay the ticket, right? Forget about it! Only if you're rich and powerful. You're not considered royalty like Hitlery. The rest of the people will still get screwed over. The FBI made it clear that it only applies to the untouchable hil liar y clit on. All other regular people will be punished and jailed. Remember: Ignorance of the Law is now a defense. There is more to a law than just intent. Manslaughter for example. If I hit somebody with my car and kill them, and didn't mean to I would still go to prison.
Trump campaign slogan: "Make America Great Again!"
Clinton campaign slogan: "At this point what difference does it make... "
Donald Trump for President 2016!
If you get a chance, listen to Trump's rally. He is pretty good and is nothing like what the MSM painted him to be. Right Side Broadcasting has his rallies. Most of his rallies got over 100K views. It's pretty amazing consider that they are almost an hour long. This channel already attracts more than 60M views. It's a movement like Mr. Trump said.
- Gene Smith:"VOTE TRUMP. Hil-Liar-Y to PRISON for TREASON< ESPIONAGE< FRAUD< RICO, FOIA and mishandling of SAP secret document and destruction of government property by burning documents!"
- Kenneth Hoss:"Shame on the FBI director for blatantly lying to the American public on national television defending Crooked Hillary Clinton's illegal cover ups... totally rigged system, and perfect example of how corrupt the United States Government really is. No doubt about it. There all in the same boat together. The FBI won't do anything to incarcerate the cunt because they want her to be president, so her and the rest of the high class mother fuckers can continue selling the rest of America out to China and get even more filthy rich off it. Just like her scumbag husband Bill did with US manufacturing jobs when he was in office. Sold all them to Mexico an overseas and made billions off it."
- InYourFace:"The FBI must be dismantled, along with the CIA."
- John Grytbakk:"...and they are getting away with it it seems.. ...the whole System is protecting them. .......it's Orwellian days this."
- BK CheZ:"Vote Trump then.. you have just witnessed her being corrupt like her husband, vote the opposite."
- Ebenezar:"The first step in taking our country back is electing an ALL NEW Congress. If everybody voted out the incumbents, we might have a real chance to make a difference."
- tyler adams:"We need to investigate the FBI. Their obviously in bed with the Clintons and if they are perverting justice we have a big problem on our hands. Its insulting to let her get away with this when others have gotten big time for doing a lot less. They know she lied multiple times so therefor she herself knows she messed up. They have lost all credibility with the American people."
- WSMC Mc:"At the very least the Justice department should have charged and convicted her of non compliance and obstruction."
- Jim P:"Don't ignore the real issue here the FBI is backing Hillary to get her in to the white house their next step will be to deem the I.D. laws fro voting unconstitutional that way all the illegals can go vote 5 times each for Hillary since she wants to make all of them citizens it all wrong a honest politician can never make it so there will never be one."
- Rebel Dog:"The FBI and all law enforcement and our leaders are corrupt !! Money and power is the god of this country not (JESUS) as it should be...Makes me ashamed to call myself an American...But know this I assure you all Hillary Clinton Is EVIL INCARNATE !!! Your a damn fool if you vote for her !!!"
- Greg LaPrade:"Start with Clinton Chronicles, trail of death left by Clintons, expulsion of Bill at Oxford for raping teenage girl, whitewater, Vince Foster, genocide of unborn, Benghazi, heavy funding from sharia law Saudis (that means they kill homosexuals and treat women like cattle), uh let's see what else...I'm getting a little tired...there's the pedophile she defended for raping a 12 year old and was caught on tape laughing about, at least 90 dead bodies that committed sudden "suicides" at various times that had dirt on Clintons, Paula Jones..."
- email@example.com:"If there is a God, then he sent America a last minute saving grace with Donald Trump........the devil can keep the Clintons."
- InYourFace:"Obama and Clintons make America weak."
- King Ofpain:"Horrible fact that so many Americans still support the Criminals running our country, we're losing our morals and respect from the world, becoming a real shit hole."
- TheWhiteDeath:"All this evidence that Hillary is an evil treasonous vile creature. And yet she will be our next president. Mark my words, no matter how we vote she will win. Not honestly but none the less. What really makes me sick is the ignorant feminists, social justice warriors, and worthless millennials will vote for her because it's the current year (2016) and because she's a woman. A vile nasty evil criminal women but they don't care."
- GeekBoy03:"If Killary don't have to worry about laws, then neither should anyone else."
- Christopher Shaw:"Rothchilds stepped in and said "No"."
- Pat Jack:"Trump says, "I don't know what happened at the FBI." If he truly does not know, then he is naive and unfit to serve as president because then there is no way he can construct some plan, some PLAN ... to bring Hillary, the "criminal" to justice. The president of our nation is tasked with maintaining security. If he gains office, and we never hear anything again about "CROOKED HILLARY", then you'll know ... you've been suckered."
- David Hansen:"The least Trump could do is balance the freaking budget. We're sinking in debt.
- Pat Jack:"Balancing the budget is a mathematical impossibility. The debt the US has accumulated is owed fully to the federal reserve bankers, they own us, he knows that. I don't think he will be a great president and save us from what WE have allowed our elected leaders to do, that's not his job.
Trump is simply a much less evil choice than Hillary. Those like her turn us into the nation that has killed more people by making war on countries that never invaded us since WWII than any other country in the world. Trump actually works for a living, even though he had a huge silver spoon all his life from his father, but Hillary has never worked a day in her life, and when she might have, she was a lawyer.
Hillary wants WAR and DEATH, that's what she gets off on, Trump just wants to do business. Hillary has absolutely no business experience at all, Trump is the better choice because he will do far less damage to our nation, and probably avoid war as he sees that as the most expensive thing we do, and he doesn't like to waste money.
Hillary wants to be a heroic, war making figure, she's a homicidal psychotic, literally, Trump is just your run of the mill narcissist. He's safer for our nation.
Our nation is already bankrupt, corrupt and broken, he knows how to use that far less effectively for crime whereas Hillary can't wait to get ahold of the reins of the most corrupt nation in the world, and LOOT it."
- David Hansen:"The national debt is separate from our national budget. We have a surplus budget meaning that we spend more than we make. It's time to sit back, innovate, build a wall, and kill some terrorists while living within our means. Hillary Clinton is like stage 4 lung cancer spreading uncontrollably. The FBI can't even contain her."
- Greg LaPrade:"The Clintons are evil in every way possible. I know they will kill me in a minute if there's a nickel to be made off of my death. Killary looks up to Margaret Sangar who openly said that abortion was vital in keeping the black population in check. That's an ongoing genocide of epic proportions. Are black people gonna ever gonna wake up to this evil? These democrats are slaughtering your kids and destroying your families with the nanny state, which replaces the father in the home.
But back to abortion...Killary admits now that the unborn is a living human being, but that it has no rights. That's unconstitutional right there I might add. How can you have liberty or the pursuit of happiness without life? Killary can quote scripture and in situations that help her politically she brings up her Methodist roots.
Methodist? The Butcher of Benghazi, destroyer of the Middle East, financed by sharia law Saudi Arabia is Methodist? I don't think so. Of course, I'd like to think I have a brain. I don't believe the propaganda shows on CNN, ABC, PBS, CBS and all the other left-wing sellout "news" outlets."
- Daniel S:"Trump is right on! And he should fire that scum and descum America."
- 111RobinHood:"I am from Europe and I follow closely what happens in America especially with regard to foreign policies. But to speak bluntly, you Americans do not have a government, or a government that represents the people. It is the American constitution that provides foundation for a government. And as we all know, because of past legislations, your constitution has been destroyed along with habeus corpus. You have an oligarchy that is controlled by the banking cabal and multi national corporations.
Now I am a strong admiror of one great and distinguished American, a true patriot who criticises and deplores the state in which America has fallen. He served as Secretary of the Treasury for economic policy under President Ronald Reagan and his name is Dr. Paul Craig Roberts. He has his own web site and writes many articles exposing the corruption, lies and agendas that is inherent in government and in the system. In fact, he produced a link of an article demonstrating that the crime for which Hillary Clinton is guilty of has nothing to do with "intent" in accordance with FBI charges for crimes. In other words, according to the U.S. criminal code, whether there is intent or not, has no bearing on the charges. I quote:
"It appears that the FBI is implying that the only reason why no
charges will be filed is because there was no "intent", and yet
according to the US criminal code, specifically U.S. Code Section 793 - "Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information" subsection (f), intent in this case is not required for prosection:
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."
So even because of "gross negligence" Hillary Clinton is guilty! But obviously the FBI, or those high up in authority, were forced to clear her of any charges because the system is corrupt as I said."
- Jess Muniz:"THE FBI INVESTIGATORS WERE BLACKMAILED BY BILL CLINTON USING LORETTA LYNCH WHEN THEY MET. THAT'S MY OPINION."
- InYourFace:"The foundation of our advanced western civilization is that ALL are equal before God and the law. Clintons are a threat to the very foundation of our society, along with all their enables in government, namely FBI and Attorney General. They are a extreme threat to the well-being of the fabric of our society. SJWs should be fighting for justice to be enforced on those who think they are safe in their high places, just as it is for the "ordinary" people. Justice must be seen to be done. Clintons and Obama for jail, high treason."
- blob assimilate:"Hillary is a lawyer, she knew it was wrong. she ignored the law. and bill knew what he was doing too with that meeting with lynch who also knows the law. they all ignored it.... no wonder things are crap in this country,,,,,,, good grief !!!!!"
- BlackDragon:"America's downfall ultimately is education (lack thereof) of it's citizens and the promotion of personal (greed) self in our society.9 in 10 citizens can't even sound off on the first 10 lines of the Constitution, what makes you think they have a clue to what is best for this country's future!"
- Conic Tran:"Trump won't win since the entire system is corrupted. If he wins, he might get assassinated. None of them want Trump in to find out whatever they have done over the years."
- Baron Vongieger:"When Trump gets elected he should relieve the upper levels of the FBI of their duties. Then reopen the investigation but widen it to include Obama ( records show he knew about everything as he had emailed her on her " private" account)."
- JR JR:"Rather than complaining about politicians, remove the power from DC. look up Convention of States and get your local Rep involved. Simple phone call if you're too lazy to write a letter or send an email. Take the power back from the FEDS in DC and give that jurisdiction back to the States where it belongs. or sit on your ass an whine about the libs and the despots and enjoy your ride into enslavement."
- Audi Man:"Him and Loretta Lynch. Bill Clinton told them to back off. Prosecute Bill Clinton for threatening government officials, murder and rape. In his (Bill Clinton's) impeachment trial, The Senate had a an opportunity to not only kick that piece of shit out of the White House, but convict him send him to prison as well. Stupidly, the then Senate chose not to remove him. The GOP Senators who voted to acquit him should have kicked out of the Republican Party. Bill Clinton and his cunt wife think there above the law."
- African conservative:"Clinton is above the law. Imagine if Trump had done the same thing. HE would be in court right now facing jail possibly. Special interest are protecting their no.1 asset."
- fuzzywzhe:"She's a Neocon, just as Bush was just as Obama is.
No Neocons ever face prosecution. Fuck, you can lie the United States into a war, and there's no consequences. In fact, people are so fucking stupid in the United States, that 1/2 of the people will defend the actions. Obama lied about the use of chemical weapons in Syria, ISIS is a creation of the CIA - nobody gives a shit except the stupid Republicans who don't care there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Until people stop supporting these scumbag parties, we're stuck with this shit."
- MrGtoriginal:"It's quite evident that Hillary Rotten Clinton is above the law. This entire case stinks to high heaven and the Democrats need to go."
- 112yrs:"Intent does not have to be shown. "Gross negligence" is enough to indict her according to how the law reads. Gross negligence under the law is itself a punishable felony!" 41 Likes
- Ian Bats:"Rudy Guiliani, a former prosecutor, said that intent is not required to indict someone of mishandling classified information. But you're right, gross negligence (which, btw, is legally similar to "extremely careless") is enough to classify Clinton's case as a felony. Jim Comey claiming his decision to be "apolitical" is bull."
- 1080sucks:"Her intent was to operate a server outside of oversight & that's is exactly what she did. She did this knowingly & with forethought.Intent has nothing to do with the statute. That's just spin. Imagine speeding & explaining to an officer or judge you had no intent to speed. Ticket time. Put you politics away this is bad for all America. regardless. Even the most disinterested people are asking WTF."
- Alvino A:"I speak for many when I say that I’m not surprised in the least that they chose not to prosecute. People have said, “Hillary isn’t above the law!” But obviously she is. Why? Because she has powerful friends. And will those same friends see to it that she makes it into the White House? It wouldn’t surprise me at all, which is why there are so many people who aren’t even going to bother to vote. The FBI decision proves that the game is fixed, and that it’s not about your guilt or innocence. It’s about who you know. There are people languishing in jails and prisons all over the country who are guilty of far less than Hillary, but they have no friends in high places as she and Bill do. There is a set of laws for everyday people and a set of laws for powerful people. That’s the way the world works …"
- wishinifishin517:":"A federal employee is required by law to not destroy documents. Hilary did. Lying to congress is also illegal. She did. This whole meeting between Lynch and Bill while legal, is fishy. Going back 40 years this hooker has been doing this shit. I'm not a Trump fan either but this woman belongs in jail, not to be a president."
- Carloman M:"Can anyone deny that flooding every White country in the world (and ONLY White countries) with tens of millions of non-Whites and forcing their assimilation into the White community is an act of genocide? Black countries will remain Black, and Asian countries will remain Asian. White countries are the ONLY countries to be affected by this. But, rather than genocide, the word that anti-Whites use to describe this program is "diversity."
Diversity means chasing down White flight."
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.
- Chris Turnblom:"What's with Billy-bob trying, over and over to nail down Trump? What a shill.Intent was not needed for the law to be broken. At minimum she should be charged with criminal negligence because she was required to know the importance of what she was doing. If the general public were to know what it takes to build and maintain a private email server it would make most people suspicious of her. Companies with 2 to 300 employees will most often have e-mail done by an external group because it's such a hassle. The only reason for her to do this is to hide things from people and pass things to people without being noticed. Unless someone can give me another reason a person would go through all the trouble?"
- dojufitz:"Hillary cannot answer any open question about anything from anyone because she has to lie....that is why she has not had a news conference in over 200 days.......I fail to see how a candidate can win the confidence of the people by just running rallies where Hillary arrives & hugs women and smiles and hugs more women and smiles over and over....more hugs & big open amazing showbiz smiles....."
- Ironmonkey103::"You live in a country surrounded by war. A country which destroys whole villages, cuts women breast off and burn children to death. You're country is at war withe'n itself. And you will suggest who we should have as president in the United States? Hillary has blood on her hands and Trump does not. Hillary as clear as the sun rises each morning has lied to Americans and had put this country at risk with her expertise on how to keep America safe. Experience is nothing without common sense. Her experience at most is how to deceive the American people with her lies. How many refugees has America taken in from Africa? You people have you're own mess to clean up."
- MVM MVM:"I drove through the state of Virginia and I was pulled over because I had a radar scanner in my car. (Virginia does not allow radar scanners.) I told the officer that I did not know radar scanners were illegal in VA. He stated "Ignorance is not an excuse." He took my scanner and threw it on the ground."
- Ikrani:"If she wasn't above the law, and the FBI director all but admits she was negligent, why didn't he recommend and indictment? Answer: because she is above the law. She plays by a different set of rules. She doesn't have to answer for jeopardizing (and probably compromising) government secrets, even though it was all but admitted that that's EXACTLY what she did."
- Chet Pomeroy:"Did Mrs. Clinton escape justice? Remember, the FBI Director admonished her and her aides for being "extremely careless." Would you, or anybody else, vote for such a candidate for the presidency, when such a president must think clearly and act prudently, particularly when such a president would have access to the codes that activate the Nuclear Triad? Mr. Trump is a very smart fellow, and will likely capitalize (pardon the pun) on this and other skeletons in her closet during his campaign up to that special day in November."
- chrisforester777:"Everything the FBI said she did was irrefutable and constituted a criminal act. The FBI has just announced that the establishment club candidates are above the law by saying they weren't going to do anything about it. "
- Kacey:"Hillary paid all the right people off. She paid Loretta Lynch, then Loretta paid off the right ppl. This is exactly why Bill met Loretta on that plane."
- Ryan Lamp:"Maybe you should take a look at the law:
“Whoever… through gross negligence permits (classified
information) to be removed from its proper place of custody… shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.” (18 U.S.C., section 793-f). Gross negligence is the standard for prosecution, intent is not, therefore intent matters not. ANYONE else except Bill and Hillary Clinton would have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am ashamed of my country today."
- ThobiWan:"In Hillary's own words she wanted to circumvent the public information act. And destroying State Department property, the deleted emails, seems pretty intentional to me. Qualified for what? her entire record is one blunder after another, and always with a slight smell of corruption and racism. The best qualified candidates are Johnson-Weld with actual executive experience, sound policies, proven records for booming economy, jobs and liberty... and they aren't taking money from China and Saudi Arabia either..."
- Kacey:"If there was no intent or she didn't know what she was doing, then why I ask did she wipe that server so clean that no one , not even the FBI, could find a thing? It's so clear that she knew." 44 Likes
- Marg Carter:"No respect for the FBI!! What travesty! Double standard!! She gets away with everything! How has America been so decimated?? LOOK AT OBAMAS ADMINISTRATION! THEREIN LIES THE ANSWER!!"
- Greg LaPrade:"Much of the corrupt GOP doesn't endorse Trump for the same reason the majority of the Democrats don't endorse him. They are corrupt! It's the same reason they killed Kennedy. JFK and Trump are not globalists. They believe in sovereign, secure borders. They wanna stop the corrupt game that's been going on a long time. Ever heard of George Soros? The Bildebergs? If not, research the Bildeberg group and get back to me. More importantly, be sure you know God. The Bible is 100% true and any of us can go at any time. Like someone once told me which led to my salvation, read the first 50 Psalms."
- Greg LaPrade:"Trail of deaths following Clintons" on youtube. Can we agree murder is bad? So far as I know, Trump hasn't murdered anyone."
- Sebas Eu:"If we can or can not figure the things that happens up in the politics, they DO NOT CARE. What are somebody going to do? Discuss here, with his friends/family and keep watching TV. Indoctrination, Apathy, Fear, Loss of confidence, No reaction, Consumerism: these are the results of the last decades educational system. They win!"
- Bubbles:"Loretta Lynch has been offered a job as Attorney General by Hillary Clinton, then she declines to press charges against her. The corruption is so Goddamn blatant."
- Socal Chris:"I don't understand an America that freaks out for trump saying Saddam Hussein at least killed terrorist... but find it understandable that Hillary put nation security at risk...?" 93 Likes
- Christopher Sullivan:"She and her husband are guilty of nothing less than treason. Anything less than those charges is unacceptable and will promote civil disobedience on a national scale. We must not let these two traitors get away with this. If we do, we are also guilty of nothing less than treason. Time to get justice for America."
- InYourFace:"At the very least, they, namely Obama and Hillary, including Bill and Loretta, including Cormey, are guilty of criminal incompetence and negligence. None of them should have ever been allowed to have positions of authority in the USA government. Their bizarre, irrational conduct that defies all logic, renders them an enemy of Americans and the whole of our advanced western civilization.
TRUMP will purge the government of the stupid and inept, he knows how to fire people, those who give away $140 billion to Iran, so that it can use American tax payers money to increase their military by 90%. TREASON: it is taking American money and giving it to the avowed enemy of America and the West. Trump has said that he will stop all aid to foreign, hostile countries. This is a good thing. IT IS BAD POLICY TO PROSPER YOUR ENEMIES. The USA being allies with a country like Saudi Arabia or Turkey, etc, is a very evil and STUPID thing to do".
- Christopher Sullivan+InYourFace:"Agreed. I don't believe that they were ignorant of the dangers of their actions. These are the actions of traitors who wish to weaken our nation while strengthening our enemies for their own agenda and personal gains. Unlike other nations, we Americans are the best armed society in history. Stay strong in times to come and God bless all our efforts!"
- Maxine Romero:"The fix was definitely in and Obama had everything to do with it.. Even now, Hillary has the nerve to call it a review.. she punked Comey and made the FBI appear to be a joke!!" 88 Likes
- Ikrani:"Doesn't matter if the intent was malicious. Negligence is just as punishable as any other crime. She broke the law. She was an idiot. She jeopardized national security for the sake of convenience. If she didn't, why would the FBI director have chastised her for it? Why would he have brought it up at all, instead of saying, "She did absolutely nothing wrong. This was a complete waste of our time and manpower", huh?
All that's been proven here is that Clinton is above the law. She plays by a different set of rules to us peons who actually have to respect our nation's rules and answer for when we step out of line, intentionally or otherwise.."
- Greg LaPrade+Saul Goode:"Intent, huh? I'll try that next time I accidentally run a red light. Officer, I didn't intend to. Please don't embarrass yourself comparing the Clinton crime family with any indiscretion Trump or any other candidate for that matter has done. Any mafia family would be envious of the Clintons. Godfather Bill met with Loretta Lynch accidentally? Are you so indoctrinated you believe that?"
Forget this latest scandal and watch the Clinton Chronicles on youtube. Dozens of friends and associates of the Clintons that could testify against them suddenly drop dead of "suicide" or plane crash or accidental poisoning of themselves. If you can't see the evil of these people, God help you.
- Solarfire:"Only in America ....the land of corruption and monopoly dollars. Hillary collect $5million and do not go to jail."
- MrGtoriginal+Patrick O'Reilly:"I find the fact the FBI suggesting no charges whatsoever be laid in this case a huge joke, as well as a perversion of justice. At the very least, she should be charged with gross negligence, political campaign or not."
- Donald Duck:"You know Trailer Park Boys are part of the Sandy Hook fraud? Canadian Federal Government fund Trailer Park Boys."
- mallubhai0MBBS:"Donald Trump for President (USA) and Nigel Farage for PM (UK) to save those nations."
- Helene Torvik:"Farage quit a few days ago. In Britain, the most likely candidate is Theresa May (not the worst candidate by far though)".
- John von Horn:"Americans have the right to form a militia. Your ruling elite is doing very well for themselves. Maybe it's time you tore it up a little and delivered some home grown shock 'n' awe. I'd like to see a separatist, break away group in the American military and have a few F-15 Eagles do some saber rattling by buzzing the White House. Let's also disrupt Bill as he's about to tee off on the eighteenth. And if a few bombs should "accidentally" get dropped on Wall Street - well, we'll consider that a bonus. A dead banker is more useful than a live one. Up your game, I don't see enough Americans attacking their fellow Americans."
- mookadada smith:"And Grump is one of those ruling elitists, those billionaires stick together but of course you're to retarded to realize that fact."
- Moonrise361:"Whomever is allowing her to run for President of U.S. is displaying no integrity, no honesty values, no good values, and everyone promoting her and endorsing her, all fall in the same bag. Dishonest values, no integrity - translation from the DEM party and its supporters: it is ok to be dishonest and have no integrity." 70 Likes
- Anne Pham:"I HEAR YOU ....................PEOPLE ARE SAVAGE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE MORAL VALUES ANY MORE."
- K Potter:"Lords Warrior: That's it! The real truth is here: http://hillarysamericathemovie.com
- Jason Brooks:"And that's why the entire American government are all criminals and the FBI are just as bad as the Clintons."
- overfiend2069:"Yes, the fix was in. Obama knew about the whole affair. Comey, and Lynch should be fired, as soon as Trump gets into the Oval office. And then they all should be charged with treason, convicted and dealt with."
- InYourFace:"Indeed, only Trump has the balls to fire them, he will do it. Bill, Hillary and Obama are subverting the American justice system, obstructing the course of the law. FBI and CIA must be disbanded."
- Jonathan Carter:"I know what happened, Comey didn't want to be run off the road on his way home and killed."
- geckoblaze48:"Hillary knowing and willfully set up the private server and knew it was illegal. She's a criminal of the kind. Anyone supporting her is a complete moron. She's guilty and she knows it. I never witnessed so much political involvement in not prosecuting Hillary."
- Tommy G.:"I have no respect for the FBI anymore. And nobody should after this." 132 Likes
- Thorlax Attax:"Agreed. What a disgrace. I wonder how the actual field agents feel about this. I have a hard time believing all the FBI agents are willing to go along with this."
- Nicholas Lim:"Now we need a whistle blower within the FBI..."
- Chris Wilson:"How many times have they lied and covered shit up, let's see: Involved in JFK's killing
Killed Fred Hampton
Killed Malcolm x with the help of his body guard, their informant Gene Richards
Behind Cointel pro (burning down black churches & blaming on KKK or the black panther racist coloring books)
Covered up 911 for Israel
The Newburgh sting
The Oklahoma bombing
The diaper bomber in Detroit
The Christmas tree bomber in Portland
Need I say more, These people are professional liars & have been a disaster to America, Ron Paul has been calling this out for years."
- Honest Abe:"I believe Comeys life is at stake. He can't say she should be indicted so he said everything else."
- Ho Lee Fuk:"FBI has no balls and no integrity anymore. Welcome to USA 2016."
- Christopher T.A.:"God!!! I never thought I would consider voting for Trump. I made fun of him along with all the other bashers that thought it was funny. It's not funny anymore. Too many coincidences. It's sick... Trump was right!! I can't believe that all this conspiracy was on target. It's so fucking obvious it's like disputing rain is wet or not. C'mon...criminal negligence means jail time for me, for you, for everyone! Well, except those that have friends with political pull that don't want Trump as President. That's not democracy, people... that's anarchy! My sister said I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because she's the lesser of two evils....really!!??"
- Richard Wolfe:"I'm a conservative Independent and Trump is not my first (or second or third) choice for president, but he's our only hope to save our republic at this point. Hilary in the White House = ultra-liberal Supreme Court = scrapping the Bill of Rights = dictatorship!!! This is beyond democrat vs. republican, this is whether or not you want to totally lose your freedoms and way of life."
- Fuji Wuji:"She could slice Trumps throat in public and still win the presidential election. America is finished, Chris."
- steven mazur:"I would just like to state that I think this a whole lot of hogwash. Now the U.S. are talking about the FBI, last week it was Loretta Lynch and yet the Clinton bandwagon keeps on rolling down the road. Throw in Obama and his support for a perpetual liar. Who is next to detract from Good Old Hillary and her games of Mephistopheles. The U.S. certainly do know how to entertain but being the bastions of the Free World. This is not a comedy but a tragedy. Got it. Ignorance is enjoyed by the rich and poor alike. The Law as they say is an ASS."
- Overkill Underground+Fuji Wuji:"She'll win only if the votes are completely rigged. The media wants you too believe it's close in the polls. It's NOT!! The reality is the majority are the ones voting for trump, not the small pockets of people that collect in front of liberal media. #TRUMP2016 We don't need hope and change, we got faith in Trump!!"
- fruitfast777+Overkill Underground:"Polls are usually made on registered voters. From what I've heard, Trump do get people who never vote before. I don't know if those people would show up in the sample. I also think that Comey may have delivered the victory to Trump presidency. It may be better that she's not indicted. Otherwise, Trump may lose against Biden since the Dem has all the advantages and all they need is someone that is not so hated like Hillary."
- MegaBait56:"Whether you like Trump or not he has a point ! Hillary is above the law ? Is the USA now the old Soviet Union? Those people pleaded to be recalled back home and she did nothing. They all died for nothing. Now the FBI says she didn't know or mean anything was wrong with emailing Top Secrets on a non protected phone? She is a lawyer and smart.Then Bill just happens to be at the airport in the same time... So now if you say that you didn't know that you were breaking the law, you'r fine? No charges? I really can't believe the FBI which I held high regards for does NOTHING!"
- Tommy Hammernots:"Kinda starting to feel like this whole thing is scripted..."
- Lady ThreeFiftyFive:"Glad Trump is smart enough not to fall for Bill's gotcha questions. Bill is clearly trying to start some sh*t!" 231 Likes
- studd11:"Why Are Liberals Called Useful Idiots?
"Useful Idiots" is a pejorative term that was used by the Soviets to describe Soviet sympathizers in Western countries and in the United States in particular. It is thought that the Soviet leader Lenin was the first to use the term and it was used by the Soviets for many years to ridicule misguided Americans who were willing to take the Soviet/Marxist side against their own country. Some say that today the term "useful idiots" can be used to describe those who support a malignant cause which they naïvely believe to be a force for good. This is an attempt on the part of liberals to deflect the label of "useful idiots" from themselves. Thus we have hippie/ Marxist liberals saying that the term "useful idiots" was used by the Soviets to refer to American capitalists and not the hippie/Marxist liberal supporters of communism. Well, American liberals operate under the rules provided by the Marxist Saul Alinsky, who said that any means were justified to bring about Marxism in the United States. So, if the hippie/Marxist liberals say that capitalists were the "useful idiots" to which the Soviets referred, then this lie is justified, and the more often the lie is repeated, the greater the number of weak-minded and uninformed individuals that will
believe the lie.
Liberals today vociferously defend Margaret Mead and her conclusions about Samoan society in the late 1920s. The arrogance of liberals must never be underestimated. Liberals
believe that they can never be wrong on any subject. Liberals also still defend Rachel Carson even though her book, Silent Spring, was a complete fraud and led to the death of between 37 million and 90 million people from malaria in Africa and Asia. The evil that liberals defended was the banning of DDT because they believed DDT was harmful to birds, people and the environment when, in reality, DDT was saving millions of lives.That mistake made the liberals involved "useful idiots" in the defense of the environmental and animal "rights" movements.
Everyone who supports Hillary/Obama regime is in essence according to Lenin "a useful idiot"... https://www.sites.google.com/site/paulroebling/home/why-are-liberals-called-useful-idiots?pageId=117254286351430713104
- gerard max:"Disgraceful interview from O'Reilly! I'm really disappointed. I thought O'R was more fair than that. He keeps baiting Trump. Keeps trying to trip him up. Thankfully Trump was more than a match for Weasel O'R."
- annuna:"I was just going to say, Trump is getting smarter at these questions by saying he doesn't want to comment on them. O'Rilly keeps trying to catch him saying something that he would later regret."
- keith norris:"Don't get your panties in a twist, I happen to like Bill O'Reilly... However, He's supposed to ASK question, not try and lead the interview. Actually, that wasn't even an interview! I was just disappointed in this particular segment. So, I'll just have to respond to you in language you understand... "You're an ASSHOLE :-)"
- Charlotte West1:"That's bullshit! Obviously you are ignorant and misinformed and you would rather vote for Hillary, when the Clintons have a cocaine business bringing in 100 million dollars a month, yes per month, have had at least 100 people murdered, because they had dirt on the Clintons and Clintons did not want the beans to be spilt on their corrupt and evil doings! Not to mention they are using the cocaine and Bill himself was hospitalized on two occasions for overdose of the cocaine use. They lie constantly and embezzled so much money, it's unbelievable how much they have embezzled! This is just for starters and they have done so much, much more evil than that! Trump cares about our country and the people, so I would suggest you get busy and really find out much, much more on them, because you obviously know nothing!"
- Michelle Miller:"The Clintons are just nasty mother fuckers. someone needs to put them animals down like all rabid animals."
- Donna E Turner:"O'Reilly are you too stupid to tell that obama and hillary are traitors?"44 Likes
- Sure Deal:"O'Reilly doesn't have a say. All journo's answer to their bosses and do their bidding and all of the bosses are great friends with the political elites. If they don't do as they are told they don't get the job or they get fired. These interviews and the entire MSM is a joke. The media was hijacked 100 years ago and most people still trust it for their news. Whistle blowers that tell the truth go to jail, are executed or have to live in exile. The people trying to silence them are treated like Hillary. Hillary and anyone else that is part of the cliche are above the law. If this doesn't wake people up I don't know what will."
- Vinilly Wonttell2:"These people don't care about the country they are more busy forwarding their news careers."
- Jason Dyrkacz:"O'Reilly doesn't want to die due to some bullshit reason."
- Bubbles:"No, he's paid off. Mark Zuckerberg owns them, and everyone knows he's a biased lefty. We do know that Fox probably doesn't like Trump after what he did to them in the debates, especially Megan Kelly. So that, I think, is why O'Reilly is setting up Trump with these "got you" questions. He's trying to Stump the Trump, but he failed at every attempt."
- Del Goodrich:"She's incompetent don't vote for Hillary Clinton."
- Duke:"ANYONE, ANYONE who would vote for a Liar and a criminal need to seriously look at how they are living their life.YOU are part of the reason this country is in such a mess."
- A Keeper Of Odd Knowledge:"It's bad enough she wasn't charged with any crimes, but now she is free to run for the highest office in our government. With this apparent level of corruption, it is easy to imagine her becoming president even if she doesn't get the votes. We the people are being forced to accept a candidate that should not be allowed to run for office."
- Cheiro O:"Yea, this USA does really and truly need a Lawyer to be President. What business does a highly qualified business leader have to do with running a country like the USA that has strayed, like a traitor, have to do with being President? USA deserves Hillary and her Billy."
- Edmond Pecot Jr.:"Trump will never get elected!!!! .. Trump will never ever never ever get in the white house... unless Hilary or Bill send him an invitation baahahahahaha!!"
- Doreen Hall:"After Bernie decided to drop from the race, he suddenly had a long meeting with Hillary, afterwards deciding to stay in the race; Obviously to divide up the vote of people against Hillary, giving Hillary a better chance of having more votes for herself. Hillary is a liar and a murderer and a traitor. Bernie is a Socialist and a communist. I am hoping Trump will get in there and clean up our Government and make our country honest and honorable and great again. Many people need to be fired who work in government. I hope Trump kicks their asses!"
- kelly anciello:"The clintons/obama criminals will be fighting tooth and nail because they know that President Trump will put them in jail for their crimes against America.
- jimmi izzy:"Two great characters whose name will live forever: 1.Vlad the Impaler 2. Bill the obstructer"."
- Joe McGrath:"GUILTY HILLARY GOT AWAY WITH IT AGAIN😕"
- SB UK:"I'm not surprised , CLINTONS are the UNTOUCHABLES."
- James Sotomayer:"The FBI AND THE CIA along with the FED. The Media and the economy of Western World ( Rothschild's) and the congress are all bought and sold!!!"
- Matthew McMahon:"Hitlery Clinton is a genius. She has millions of sheep convinced that she will do some sort of good as president... she dodges questions, dodges the law, dodges important issues, her past, etc... As a far left liberal, I would vote for Trump over Clinton every day of the week and twice on Sunday for one reason: Trump may be crazy, but he still has a soul. I don't know about her..."
- rAdiant Jet:"Anyone who still supports Hillary is a TRAITOR to America and are the useful idiots Lenin talked about!! Also anyone who supports her is ignorant of history! Our education system that does not teach anything about American history or the Constitution, Bill of right or how our government is supposed to work has made a generation of willfully ignorant cry babies who don't want to work and are happy in there stupidity! But when they loose there freedom due to willful lack of knowledge. The wall of reality will hit them! Before the government took over the education system it was the best on earth! But now it's a federal babysitting that only teaches kids was sex and sodomy is!! Also how Islam and satanism is so good! But you can't even bring a Bible to school to read on your own time! I am afraid to be an old person!! God help His children!!"
- J Carr:"I wholeheartedly believe Obama had his hand in it. I also believe James Comey was threatened &/or paid off !! Same with Lynch !!"
- Chet Pomeroy:"Did Mrs. Clinton escape justice? Remember, the FBI Director admonished her and her aides for being "extremely careless." Would you, or anybody else, vote for such a candidate for the presidency, when such a president must think clearly and act prudently, particularly when such a president would have access to the codes that activate the Nuclear Triad? Mr. Trump will likely capitalize (pardon the pun) on this and other skeletons in Mrs. Clinton's closet up to that special day in November."
- Mark Ferwerda:"But she ain't off the hook.......it's going to come back to bite her!!!
- upper cut:"Yes, Americans are dumb, you would vote for a banana if it promised you free burgers."
- Ednerd:"Exactly, she did it intentionally and should be in prison...or she didn't have a clue and has no business running for any kind of office much less the presidency."
- Habitable Zone:"Lol seems like the fix is in. Good luck Americans. We in the UK are going through similar corrupt bullshit. I envy you guys for having weapons though. The best we can do to fight off government is to use a spatula :/"
- Whistling In The Wind:"O'Reilly the neo- con will do all he can to subvert Trump. Globalist Murdock signs Bill's obscenely fat pay checks and pulls O'Reillys strings. O'Reilly is no more a journalist than Steve Colbert. Zero credibility."