"Benjamin Franklin was already an elder statesman at the time of the American Revolution. And his years had certainly brought him wisdom, for he knew of the Jews' nature, and he had the courage to warn his fellows about them. Benjamin Franklin's warning to the Constitutional Convention in 1789 concerning the Jews has been called a marvel of prophecy.
By James Craven, Professor of Economics and Geography :"What do these 5 failures have in common other than two of them war criminals with Nobel Peace Prizes, one of them seeking a Nobel non-stop? ALL five of them, were brought into Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and/or Bilderberg and/or Bohemian Grove prior to being known or viable politically; all of them were brought in as calculated plants to run in elections with covert backing on all levels and/or run as controlled opposition or insurance.
I do not care a wit about Trump except that he makes these creatures possible and viable, makes them look almost qualified in comparison--and vice versa, Trump becomes thinkable from unthinkable, viable from non-viable in comparison to what the Dems put up. Each needs the other in comparison to be even in the ball park of viability politically and to have access to the really big money and connections that all must have to have any chance to win."
I wouldn't trust these five guys.
Antonino Ilardo:"As sad as it is, we can post whatever we like, they don't care about us! They have made us poor and poorer the last 30 years. They have been doing a lot of wars and buried in the sand about $12 trillions of the USA in deficit, so about 66% of the actual USA debts. They for sure enjoy that we can all write our thoughts. Result, they can control us much better than ever. Happy Social, dear LinkedIn friends."
Gary Leupp is Professor of History at Tufts University, and holds a secondary appointment in the Department of Religion from STRATEGIC-CULTURE.ORG
It seems so strange, twenty-seven years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, to be living through a new Cold War with (as it happens, capitalist) Russia. The Russian president is attacked by the U.S. political class and media as they never attacked Soviet leaders; he is personally vilified as a corrupt, venal dictator, who arrests or assassinates political opponents and dissident journalists, and is hell-bent on the restoration of the USSR.
(The latter claim rests largely on Vladimir Putin’s comment that the dissolution of the Soviet Union was a “catastrophe” and “tragedy” — which in many respects it was. The press chooses to ignore his comment that “Anyone who does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart, while anyone who wants to restore it has no brain.” It conflicts with the simple talking-point that Putin misses the imperial Russia of the tsars if not the commissars and, burning with resentment over the west’s triumph in the Cold War, plans to exact revenge through wars of aggression and territorial expansion.)
The U.S. media following its State Department script depicts Russia as an expansionist power. That it can do so, so successfully, such that even rather progressive people—such as those appalled by Trump’s victory who feel inclined to blame it on an external force—believe it, is testimony to the lingering power and utility of the Cold War mindset.
The military brass keep reminding us: We are up against an existential threat! One wants to say that this — obviously — makes no sense! Russia is twice the size of the U.S. with half its population. Its foreign bases can be counted on two hands. The U.S. has 800 or so bases abroad.
By Andrew Korybko
Russia will continue to “clean house” in removing or functionally neutralizing uni-polar-linked elements in the country whether through public or discrete actions, and this will empower the country to more assuredly practice its multi-vectored diplomacy of geopolitical balancing and thus strengthen its position as the core of the emerging Multi-polar World Order.
2016 was a wonderful year for Russian patriots, as President Putin got them excited by going after corrupt Economic Development Minister Ulyukaev and arresting him in mid-November for accepting bribes. Ulyukaev is a hated figure among patriotic Russians who see him as a neoliberal sellout to the uni-polar world order, so his removal from the political scene was met with joy by many people.
The Russian government insists that this was just a simple anti-corruption operation and that there wasn’t anything deeper to it, but popular military analyst and blogger The Saker predicted earlier in the year that Putin would undertake such a move against what he calls “Medvedev’s allies”, or in other words, the “Atlantic Integrationists” who behave as a sixth column on behalf of the US.
Don't be cannon fodder in America's criminal foreign wars. Congress has not declared war on a country since after WWII! A war economy is no real economy at all. What benefit can the military offer you that is worth your life? Worth the risk of spending a lifetime crippled or disfigured? Worth the mental anguish of seeing your friends killed in front of you... and seeing the faces of those that you have killed? What price could you put on that? What about if I don't want to be a slave to the ruling elite? What about not wanting to murder brown people oversees for no reason? Those seem like better reasons not to join.
- Politically Incorrect:"The war on terror is real because America started bombing the M.E. with G.H.W.B. in office and hasn't let up. That's close to 2 generations of Arabs who grew up learning to hate America for the unnecessary devastation we caused for weak or no reasoning. It's the reason why other countries like Iran, N. Korea make such a strong stand and make threats. We the American Federal Government doesn't know how to mind our own fn business, they think their greasing the wheels of prosperity with their weapons of mass destruction. The M.E. is the dumbest shit the U.S. Federal Government has ever pulled. We don't need to be their for any reason, we have plenty of natural resources, it's nothing but imperialistic insanity. Just think if America had put those resources into fighting the Drug Cartels of Mexico and stopping the illegal immigration and the Drug trafficking. We've had a bunch of crooks running our Federal Government for too long. Look at the support G.W.B. got. People died for this POS, and it was all a lie."
- Chris Moses:"As we can see, from all of the VA hospitals, it must be so wonderful to get all that wonderful healthcare. SMH... Being a military person in this country is signing up to be a mercenary for the Corporations and banks. No thanks! My son will NEVER join the military. I want my son to be intelligent... Not a tool for the Plutonomy."
Assad said that the credibility of Main stream media have lost in the last two decades. He also mentioned about the war in Syria.Watch the full video for more. Assad: "West is telling Russia that Syrian Army went too far in defeating terrorists. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLeNB_JtdTg
"Mainstream media has no morals." -Dr Assad
Primordial Chunks:"Assad: "West is telling Russia that Syrian Army went too far in defeating terrorists." Let's re-title that: West says Syria went too far in defeating WESTERN BACKED terrorists." 132 likes
- thesouluniversal:"Assad spoke nothing but sense, our own corrupt politicians would have us believe he was an evil madman, liars. " 27 likes
- believe it:"The FACTS of the issue shows that ASSAD is in the right, 100%."
- titty mcfoster:"Good to see that Assad is doing well. What a fantastic and charismatic leader! Assad is on the right side of history. May God be with him." 72 likes
- Thabani T-Bowse Hadebe:"I would vote for this man!" 79 likes
- Mahyar K:"The Cia/Mossad/and MI5 are pissed they have spent to much money to fail, lets hope no false flags happen. " 11 likes
- Umair Khan:"Syria was the last country to stand between Arab world and Greater israel/gas pipeline project. You fought bravely Mr Assad. You have balls of steel. This might be a turning point for middle east." 32 likes
- Truth:"You can't Mossad the Assad."
- Loane Sharp:"I only recently heard about the gas pipeline angle to this story. And I also heard about the offshore oil and gas discovery in Somalia and Kenya. Guess where the next "war on terror" will be fought? "
.- BLACKCROW WALKING:"The decades control of the Mainstream Media is coming to an abrupt end!!"
- matthew marsh:"@1330 he says US creates chaos to use it to their advantage."
.Tate Ulsaker:"Incredible review of war relating to Europe and the complete failure of journalism, which Tommy says has died at least on 9/11 or maybe prior.Tommy Hansen takes us through 1 hour 41 minutes of information dense slides and facts beginning with the Allied bombing of German infrastructure in 1945 after the war was all but concluded. If journalists had done their job it would have been different.
The war crimes continue today from the same people doing the same things, using migration as a weapon, funding terror, stealing resources, pretending to be humanitarian and the media reports what they want to report in all western countries.
Now we have a WWIII event taking shape with Russia and the same media can't report any facts, they help the same banker powers do the same things as they have always done for the same reasons.
Tommy wants to change the direction of history by changing the way media works. Good luck to him. It may be the best single thing that can make a difference.
The hour is late and psychopaths are unlikely to back down from nuclear war. I agree with his conclusion "now is the final call for journalism"
Dictatorship is on the horizon according to this video? Monetary reform is due ASAP. It is the mother of all reforms. Without it all reforms are doomed. The culprit is in how the money are produced. And it is something fishy about the creation of money by Federal Reserve based on the speaker's information on the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0lFBe0AkCY
- BOSANČERO N.E.C:"They have a prophet his name is Nethanyahu and their temple is the USA and its money printing machine".
- Steve R:"If this video was on TV the Jewish elite/politicians would be running for their lives."
- Lyle Leger:"Finally a good, true traditional Christian instead of all this politically correct liberal churches we see these days. If you were up here in Canada, I would go to your church on Sundays. Jesus Christ - the only hope of salvation!"
- Website guy:"Every Jew is not evil. Really the percent that are evil is probably small. Those that are evil have a lot of power. Taking care of the guilty is the best plan and many aren't even Jewish at all, but they are Zionist neoliberals."
- drcampbell48:"JFK & Ron Paul were correct, let the U.S. treasury print our currency."
Liberal Pro-Hillary attack Homeless Woman for Guarding Trump's Hollywood Star. What a bunch of low life savages. I wonder if this is the "social justice" they want for America and the rest of the World? So sad what America has come too. This is despicable. These are truly sad days for Americans. These people should be arrested, locked up and the keys thrown away. The left say they are open minded and caring, but as soon as you have a different opinion than them, they turn on you quicker than a crooked politician. I hope she's okay. I guess Trump wasn't wrong after all! Thanks for proving his point!
- jbinpo:"Liberal Democrats truly are the dregs of humanity. "
- Ron Huang:"What a bunch of welfare collecting motherfu**kers. "
-Guardiano:"Somebody on the left, please defend this. Please defend the fact that an elderly, black, homeless WOMAN was just assaulted and publicly humiliated by a hate mob. We are regressing as a country! How embarrassing... and disgusting!"
- Patrick Prevenas:"Let's hear it for the ever-tolerant left. I hope Trump wins and drives them all insane. Or to Canada."
- NYROCKERCHICK1:"It shows liberals as liars showing hate, violence, tolerance. NO they are showing that they HATE anyone who do sit agree with them!Hey are Nazis "
Donald Trump addressed a rally in New Hampshire moments after FBI Director James Comey wrote a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee to inform them that the FBI is reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server in light of new information.
“They are reopening the case into her criminal and illegal conduct that threatens the security of the United States of America,” he told a thunderous crowd.
“Hillary Clinton’s corruption is on a scale we have never seen before,” he said. “We must not let her take her criminal scheme into the Oval Office.”
Trump said he had “great respect” that the Department of Justice and the FBI had the “courage to right the horrible mistake that they made.”
“This is bigger than Watergate,” he said.
Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/28/trump-opens-rally-sets-crowd-fire-breaking-news-fbi-must-right-horrible-mistake-405712#ixzz4ORAAYzoC
- Kathy James:"I have to see this happen before I believe it."